Sting and Rogue's "Betrayal"

Sting and Rogue were back on their feet and were back in business. Day two of the Grand Magic games had begun and the next game was called Chariot... and every one had failed. Some idiot decided that Gajeel and Erik should participate.

Erik growled to himself as he slowly crawled along with the chariots.

"I want, to die," Gajeel choked.

"Keep pushing forward," Erik instructed him.

Gajeel shot the poison dragon a death glare, Erik smiled, "Language," he scolded him.

"I can think whatever curse words I want to think!" Gajeel spat

Then the chariots hit a bumpy spot. Both dragon slayers let out a long string of curse words as they clutched the cars for dear life.

Dobengal appeared between the two, "You should consider quitting," the ninja-like man offered.

"Touch me and you die," Erik growled.

"We can't quit," Gajeel panted pulling himself farther.

"Good luck then," Dobengal mocked, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"I cannot quit!" Gajeel chanted.

Erik was in the same state but was completely silent. Bacchus who had replaced Warcry had literally broken the carts ahead of them.

"$&!!!!%%%%%" Gajeel moaned.

Somehow the two actually finished, Erik first, and then Gajeel came in second behind him. Everyone in Fairy Tail was touched that the two usually composed people actually suffered through humiliation and motion sickness just to score them a few points.

"Hey, they weren't last!" someone cried out.

Everyone was awed by the fact that Raven Tail's person had been knocked off and therefore disqualified.

"When did that happen?" Levy asked.

In response, Erik gave thumbs up and Gajeel Gihee'd.

"Of course," Acnologia sighed.

The first fight of the day was between Toby Horhorta of Lamia Scale and Kurohebi of Raven Tail. Acnologia was bored with the fight until Hurohebi one and ripped apart Toby's sock... let's just say a few members had an issue with that.

"That monster, I'LL AVEGE YOUR SOCK!" Erza cried. Gajeel, Natsu, Sting, and Rogue were all desperately trying to hold the knight back.

"Why you little," Erik bit.

"Why the heck are you all worked up about this?" Laxus asked giving Erik a knock to the head that put him out cold.

"He's so cruel," Wendy frowned.

"Why on earth would he do that?" Levy asked.

"Some people like watching others suffer, it's unfortunate," Mavis sighed.

"Okay, I'm glad you all have some sort of connection to that fight but can we continue on," Acnologia sighed.

"HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU SAY THAT UNCLE!" Erik cried from afar.

Acnologia sighed.

The next fight was Bacchus vs Kagura... Bacchus had drunk... A lot, a lot a lot.

"Lehista startag dis ting!" he chuckled.

"How undignified," Kagura sneered.

The battle was over with a quick slash of Kagura's sword.

"Wow, that was impressive," Rogue applauded.

"Oh does my bro have a crush?" Sting smiled deviously.