Your Punishment

Acnologia walked in and smiled.

"Line up you brats," Acnologia ordered. The dragon slayers grinned and obeyed expecting a line of reprimand followed by a hug or two. Acnologia walked up to an unlucky Natsu who was the first in line.

"Natsu," Acnologia smiled. Natsu grinned.

"Hey Uncle," Natsu smiled... he was then sent flying by a punch to the face. He landed behind the bar and lay there stunned.

"You *input word*, I know you were one of the ringleaders  behind this!" Acnologia growled. He looked to Rogue and gave him a right hook in the jaw sending him into the ground. "And YOU what the *input word* was that? You hi-jacked your own minor guild so you could go continue with this petty fight! YOU KNOCKED OUT DOBENGAL ON THE BIG SCREEN YOU *INPUT WORD!" Acnologia then walked up to Wendy who smiled lightly and looked down. Acnologia sighed and softly slapped her in the back of the head. She grinned and rubbed her head slowly. "I know that you were doing what you thought was right... I know you all were doing that, but Wendy had the purest intentions out of all of you... would you all disagree?" Acnologia growled looking around.

"Uh-uh," Sting shook his head viciously.

"Nope," Erik agreed.

"She's pure!" Natsu laughed from behind the bar.

Acnologia walked up to Sting who stood next to Wendy. He looked pitiful with all his bandages. Acnologia slapped him very hard on the back of the head.

"AND YOU SIR-" Acnologia growled, "Let's get something straight if you weren't broken inside and out I would send you flying to Edolas with no regrets, do you understand me?" Acnologia growled.

"Yeah," Sting laughed nervously.

"Infiltrating Sabertooth, betraying Sabertooth, almost getting killed, who the hell do you think you are," Acnologia growled walking past Sting. He walked up to Gajeel who was trying to look as injured as possible.

"And you," Acnologia growled. He knocked Gajeel's feet out from under him with a kick and made Gajeel fall on his back knocking the wind out of him, "You are about a guilty as Natsu and that is saying something."

"Yes Uncle," Gajeel breathed from the ground. Acnologia walked up to Erik next. He didn't say anything but punched him in the gut making the dragon slayer stumble back.

"Try it again, I dare you to do it again," Acnologia growled.

"I won't" Erik breathed holding his stomach. 

Finally, Acnologia faced Laxus. He held out his hand Laxus took it... and was then thrown over Acnologia's shoulder and into the floor.

"You set up a RUNE BARRIER! DID YOU WANT TO DIE! CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE NOW! I COULD MURDER YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

"Sorry," Laxus chuckled.

"Oh, you're all going to be sorry," Acnologia laughed darkly. He somehow managed to grab hold of all the dragon slayers, he dragged them to the door, kicked the door open and dragged them out.

"SERENA!" Acnologia roared.

"The Fabulous God Serena has come with punishment!" Serena laughed hoisting the large cardboard box over his head.

"No!" Gajeel cried. Everyone in the guild began to laugh.

"No, no, no, Uncle we're sorry!" Natsu cried.

"Please don't make us," Sting pleaded.

"Is this really necessary!?" Erik asked.

"Would you rather me pick you all up in my claws fly thousands of feet into the air and then drop you? because I contemplated doing that," Acnologia growled.