1

Author's Note: Hey all, the chapters will be short to begin with but they will get longer, enjoy. (This story is set in the 1800s, just to let you know).

_____________________

The sound of beads rattling as they collided against each other was heard, as a handsome young man entered the store.

The lady who sat behind the crystal ball was just around the same age. Unfortunately her mother could no longer run the store due to her illness, and so the young girl decided to take the small business into her own hands.

A sweet smile appeared on his face as he approached her.

She looked up, her eyes were a beautiful sapphire colour.

"How may I help you today?" She asked, she appeared to be no older than 18.

"I would like to know my future." He said stating the obvious.

"Please do take a seat."

The man sat down, the girl could instantly tell that he was wealthy. His clothes were the finest her eyes ever came across. It wasn't very common for a upper class man to come have his fortune told at her store. It only made her curious on how he came across this stores existance.

The girl set out a deck of cards, sliding the deck across the table so each card displayed perfectly for the man to see.

"Choose one, it is up to you how you choose, as it is your destiny that shall meet you."

The man looked down at the cards, his fingers danced over each one, before selecting one that felt strange.

Picking it up, he looked at it. It was a image of a couple, they appeared to be frozen in mid dance. The women was wearing a silver gown. Her hair fell in golden waves just below her shoulders. You could tell the couple was happy, as they only way to describe their expression was joy.

"I see it is marriage that you seek, do not worry, it appears to be a healthy one at that. Unless you had chosen this card." She pauses picking up a card, that looked identical to the one the man had chosen, but the women was wearing black, and the expression that was held on both of the couple's faces was beyond terror. "It would have been a nasty fate you would have had."

"Do you know who my match is?" He asked.

"I am sorry, that I cannot tell you."

"Could you perhaps tell me the future I have with...." He paused.

"With who?"

"With you."