19

Surprisingly Jungkook had not shown his face two weeks straight. As promised, he left her alone for a week, but knowing Jungkook as soon as the week would have been over he would have come running back to her like a love sick puppy.

But he didn't show.

Had he finally given up? Had that slap finally put some sense into him?

She would be lying if she said that she did not miss his presence, but it was for the best that he stopped visiting her.

It was getting dark outside as the days grew shorter.

She went to flip the sign to close, but at that very moment the door swung open as the person pulled her into his embrace.

"My love, I have missed you so much."

"Mr Jeon let me go this instance, or else I shall have no choice but to harm your foot once again."

Jungkook let go of her instantly, not wanting his foot to become permanently damaged, after all the abuse it had been receiving.

"May I come in?"

"You may not, the store is closed." She said, Jungkook ignored her and went inside anyways.

"Why did you even ask, if you were just going to barge in?"

"I didn't want to be rude."

"And barging in here is not rude? When I clearly stated that the store is closed."

"It's cold outside." He said.

"Then go home."

"Home is where ever you are, my love."

"I am sure I made it crystal clear that I am not your love the last time we unfortunately met." Whilst internally cringing at his poor attempt at a pick up line.

"Didn't you miss me?"

"No."

"Why are you so harsh?"

She glares at him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't meet you sooner, my love, but the business trip was originally for one week but some issues popped up that had to dealt with."

Her fists clenched at her sides, trying her best not to snap at Jungkook.

"What is wrong my love?"

"So are you saying you would have left me alone, even if I did not attend that dinner."

"My love I would never leave you alone, but sadly in such circumstance, yes, as the trip was abroad and I had to go by ship. But I brought you back some gifts back in apology." He said, quickly walking out and walking back in carrying three boxes perfectly stacked on top of each other.

"I do not need your so called gifts, so get out and stay out of my life." She said, folding her arms over her chest.

"My love..."

"I am not your love." She said cutting him off.

"My sweetheart, why are you so mean to me today? Just look at the gifts, I'm sure you will love them."

"I am not your sweetheart either, you have no right to ask me that question."

"Why my dear?"

"Stop calling me such ridiculous names!"

"Then what shall I call you?"

"You do not need to call me anything if you get out of my life."

"There is no life without a wife, so I need you my love."

"I am not your love, life or wife! Go and sexually harass another girl." She said making shooing gestures.

"Sexually harass? I'm not sexually harassing you my love."

She doesn't respond.

"Oh, you're talking about the kiss." He said smirking.

Her cheeks start to blush pink.

"Just leave, and take your so called gifts with you."

"Just look at them, please my love."

"Will you leave if I look at them?"

He nods.

"Fine." she said sighing.

She picked up the first box and placed it onto the table, untying the bow and lifting off the lid.

Inside lay her coat that she left at the restaurant.

"My apologies, that's not part of the gifts, I just needed to return that to since you had left it behind."

She pushed the box aside grabbing the next one, once the bow was untied she lifted off the lid, peering inside.

She lifted it out, in her hands she held the most beautiful gown she had ever seen, it was even more beautiful than the once she had seen the elegant women wear at the restaurant. The embroidery was gold and silver, and jewels were scattered across the skirt as if the tailor had plucked the stars from the sky and placed them onto it.

She gazed into the box once again, and at the bottom lay a pair of heels that glimmered even though barely any light shone on them.

"Are you trying to mock me?" She said.

"Do you not like it?" He asked confused.

"I understand that you have so much wealth, but why do you heave to degrade me so far?"

"What are you talking about my love?"

"Clearly you did not process a single word I said to you."

"What words?"

She glares at him, why is he acting so clueless? Is he really that stupid? And yet he claims to be a businessman.

"Oh, are you talking about the yelling you did at the dinner?"

"Yes, and I was not yelling."

"You were my love, and you were angry, so I decided to ignore everything you said to me."

"Why?"

"Usually people do not mean what they say when they are angry, so I decided not to take your words to heart."

"I meant every word I said."

"My love, and I meant every word I said."

She glared at him, remembering how he confessed his so called love towards her.

"I do not care about what you said." She stated.

"Nor do I care about what you said to me, my love."

"You must be tired from your business trip, you should leave and get some rest." She said, trying to persuade him to leave.

"Awe, my love is worried about me."

She rolled her eyes.

"Are you not going to ask what the shoes and clothes are for?"

"There's a reason?"

"My love, I was not expecting you to wear such a dress or shoes in your day to day life, after all that is a dress clearly made for a special occasion, but if you wish to wear such clothing everyday, I can happily arrange that for you."

"What event?" She asked confused.

"I'm throwing a party to celebrate my great achievements of my business so far and I would like you to attend."

"I shall have to decline this invitation, I have better things to do. You may go and ask another girl to attend your party, you may take the dress and shoes with you."

"Why?" Jungkook, clearly unsure why a girl would reject such an offer from him.

"I'm sure I made it clear enough that I don't want anything to do with you."

"But I love you."

"And I don't."