26

Many weeks had passed since she last opened her store, and today was another day that she continued this non existing strike, and in all honesty that store was the beginning of all her troubles. She didn't want to close it down, she couldn't even if she wanted to, as it was the only source of income she had.

Jimin had forced her to stay at his mansion for two whole weeks, claiming if she didn't then she would be in deep trouble. She couldn't believe he called himself a gentleman, when he truly is just an idiot dressed up pretty.

But she was grateful for the care he provided. She had a terrible fever and who knows what else, if she had gone home she would have been dead, since there was no one to care for her.

Her mother must have been worried sick and who knows what lies Jungkook must have fed her about the party. She was sure to get a scolding.

Sighing she stayed lying upon her not so comfortable bed. She couldn't help but think how she missed the luxury bed Jimin had provided for her, it was so soft and cosy. Wait, what on earth was she thinking? She'd never spend another day at his place, even if her life depended on it.

Her blanket was cocooned around her like a protective barrier, yet the cold still was able to creep in, ruthlessly jabbing at her skin.

Sighing she kicked the blanket aside, getting up, she did her morning routine and made her way down stairs.

A huge gasp left her lips, everything was a mess, it was as if a civil war broke out. Someone must have broken in while she had slept. She was a very deep sleeper, even if an explosion were to go off she would indeed sleep through it like a baby.

But who could do something so cruel, she did not possess anything of great value. Not much was missing, so continued to look around the house. Everything was displaced.

Her savings! All her money was all gone! She had saved enough to pay for her mothers hospital bills for the next year and a half. What was she going to do now? She collapsed onto the ground, weeping into her hands.