9

Today she went to visit her mother, just like she would every other day.

Her mother's once pale faced, now had colour returned to it, suggesting she was well looked after.

There wasnty much colour in the room, only a few decorations were here and there, but it was mainly white.

"How are you?" She asked, her mother's face glowed in response.

She grabbed a chair and sat near her mother's bed.

"I am well my dear."

The girl looked at the table near her mother's bed and spotted a box tied with a ribbon, and a bouquet of flowers rested upon it.

"Who are those from?" She asked, clearly confused. They had no other family members that could possibly have visited.

Had her mother perhaps gotten a secret admirer?

He mother smiled.

"A young man payed me a visit, he was quite the gentleman. I would have been lovely if you met him, maybe I could see my grandchildren before I pass on."

"Mother, how can you even suggest such a thing? You know I have no intentions in such matters."

Her mother lets out a small sigh.

"Your mother is right you know, I am the perfect gentleman to sweep you off your feet."

The girl turns around, her eyes widening as saw Jungkook leaning against the door frame smiling sweetly.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's my hospital, I do as I please, I only came to give mom a visit."

"Mom? She is not your mother, she is mine, go to your own mother."

"She has passed on." He says, the smile faded from his face.

"I am sorry." She said looking slightly guilty.

"Darling, why are so mean to this innocent man? He is the lovely gentleman I was telling you about." Her mother said, giving her daughter a questioning look.

"Innocent? Lovely?" She scoffed, she couldn't believe her own mother was describing Jungkook as if he were the kindest man alive.

"He has not done anything wrong by calling me mom, after all I asked him to." Her mother said.

"Why?"

Her mother gave her another questioning look.

"Your daughter will not tell me her name. I am quite hurt, I told her mine, it would only be fair if she told me hers, don't you think." He said looking innocently at her mother.

That sly fox! Putting up an innocent facade to get all the information he wanted.

"Her name is..." The girl spoke before her mother could finish the sentence.

"My name does not matter, and mother, I beg you not to tell him."

Jungkook pouts.

"Sweetheart just look at him, he is trying so hard."

"Yes my love, your mother gives amazing advice you should listen to her. Then maybe we can hurry up with the grandchildren she wants."

She glares at him, her cheeks becoming pink.

"Unfortunately I have business to attend to, so please excuse me." She says, before swiftly walking out the door.

Jungkook let out a small laugh, watching her hurry out of the room.