32

So many days had passed. Yet there was no sign of her mother.

Jungkook and Jimin had assured her that the authorities had started a full investigation. Both letters by the unknown suspect were taken, as part of the evidence.

She knew it was pointless to open the store. Yet she couldn't help herself. It reminded her of her mother.

About an hour had passed before she heard a loud crash, and the sound of glass shattering.

Someone had thrown a brick through her shop window. She rushed outside, but the culprit was no where in sight.

She walked back inside. Not knowing what to do, the shards of glass had scattered all across the floor, like small fragile crystals. She grabbed the brush and began to sweep it up.

She inspected the floor, ensuring no glass remained. She picked up the brick, and found a piece of paper attached.

It read:

CALL OFF THE INVESTIGATION!

How did they know there was an investigation in the first place? Had someone been stalking her or Jungkook or perhaps even Jimin?

She had no clue on how to react. She had dealt with so much already, it had some what made her immune.

"What on earth happened to that window?"

Jungkook stood in the door way.

"It was nothing."

"Then why do you have a brick in your hand?"

"I wanted to test how strong it was, when the store was first made, someone had said this was the strongest glass, throwing a brick at it wouldn't even leave a scratch. But I guess it was a lie." She said.

Jungkook walked over to her and snatched the piece of paper out of her hand.

"You lied, no person in the right mind would throw a brick at their own shop window."

She didn't respond.

"My dear you need to be more cautious. What if something had happened to you?"

"I'm fine, why are you here, have you had any updates on the location of my mother?"

"Unfortunately not, I came to invite you to my Christmas party, it may help you cheer you."

"You expect me to celebrate Christmas with you, when my mother is held captive by some unknown stranger?"

"I thought it would help you cheer up and stay positive." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll have to decline, I dislike parties and I would rather not get myself stuck in one again."

"But it's Christmas."

"But my mother is held captive."

"She will be found, I promise." He said with a sad smile.

She only nods in response.

"How about we play a game, if I win you have to come to the Christmas party, if you win, then you don't have to come."

"I'm not going."

"Stop being so stubborn."

"I'm not being stubborn, you are."

"It won't kill you to play the game."

"I don't even know what the game is, for all I know it might as well be the cause of my death."

"It's simple, I just got to make you say a word."