46

She didn't understand why she had to obey his rules. She had promised him that she wouldn't run away, what more did he need?

He had threatened that if she wasn't willing to comply, then he would have no choice but to have Yoongi thrown out immediately, and so here she sat at the dining table for dinner, dressed up like a doll, with a face full of that vile make-up and torturous heels biting at her feet, a tight corset dug into her damaged ribs, like a snake twisting it's way around her waist. The dress she wore wasn't making it any easier.

She forcefully took a bite of the food. Not wanting Jungkook to lash out again. Her taste buds were numb, it was as if she was eating sand.

"Master Jeon!" A maid burst in, panting for air as if she had ran a marathon.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Jungkook questioned, his tone firm, as he glared daggers at the maid.

"It's the patient!" The maid said.

"What about her?"

"She's dead!"

---------------***---------------

The girl sat in front of her mother's grave, endless sobs escaped her lips, as a river of tears slipped down her cheek.

She had hoped to never see this day.

"My dear, let's go back." Jungkook said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

She shook her head. She won't leave, she'll never leave. She had to stay here by her mother's side.

"You've been here for almost two hours love." He said.

"Two hours is nothing compared to the years she spent raising me." She replied, her voice breaking.

"Put me down this instance!" She screamed, as Jungkook effortlessly lifted her up in his arms, walking towards the carriage.

She hits at his chest and kicks her legs, like a child throwing a tantrum.

"I can't leave her, please don't make me leave her." She cried.

"Shhhh, it's going to be okay love." He placed her inside the carriage before getting in himself.

She tried to get out, but he forcefully pulled her into his lap. To prevent her jumping out of the moving carriage.

"Let me go! I swear I hate you, let me go! I'll kill you, I'll kill you if you don't let me go!" She said hitting at his chest. The impact was weak, it was like she was hitting him with a pillow.

He petted her hair whispering soothing noises in attempts to calm her down.

"Let me go you b#stard! I w-warned you to s-stay away from me. I warned you that w-we will f-face consequences if y-you don't. B-but you didn't listen!" She said in between sobs. She was trembling, it was all her fault. If only she has just told Jungkook to go away the moment she found out he was a Jeon, then none of this would have happened.

"I know love, I'm sorry. But your mother is in a better place now."

"Let me go! I-I need t-to go to h-her!" She attempting to reach out, to open the carriage door.

Jungkook sighs, pulling out a syringe from his pocket, jabbing it into the girls neck, in seconds the girl fell unconscious.

---------------***---------------

The girl stirred from her sleep. Her eyelids felt heavy and swollen, her nose stuffy and her throat felt as if she had swallowed shards of glass.

Yesterday's events came flooding in.