25

Her eyes fluttered open. Everything was dark, but she could still feel the cold taking vicious bites of her delicate skin. But it seemed to be less than before, as if she had been sitting next to a fire not too long ago.

Was she dead?

Everything in her head was a blur. What happened?

Her thoughts were disrupted when she felt something around her waist move. She felt the warm breaths of the person hit her ear one after the other.

She turned over and let out a hoarse scream.

"What happened?" Jimin jumped into a sitting position. Looking around for the potential threat.

"What w-were you d-doing to me?" She stuttered, moving a few inches away from him. The distance subtracted the warmth she was provided by his body.

Sighing Jimin shook his head.

"My dear, I do believe this is the second time I have saved you. If it were not for my body heat, I can guarantee you that you would be dead."

She could tell her cheeks were red, as blood rushed to her face.

"What are you doing here Mr Park? I do believe I told you I do not require your assistance in any of this."

"Last I checked, I am entitled to do as I please, may I remind you that you are a woman and a commoner at that, yet you have the confidence to talk to me like that. If I wished, I could have you behind bars with just a wave of my hand, if that idea does not suite you then a mental asylum would fit you quite well."

"Are you threatening me? Would you have me bow down at your feet to show my thanks?"

"If you believe that is the best way, then I do not reject."

"I will do no such thing, I have already thanked you for your generosity, that is more than enough."

He smirked.

"Let us cuddle and wait till the storm is over." He said lying back down and patting the hard floor next to him.

He had never slept on the floor. He had always been blessed with all the luxuries he desired. So this situation was rather unusual to him, and very uncomfortable.

"You simply want to take advantage of me?" She said, not caving in to the fact that her body desperately cried for warmth.

"My dear, if I wanted to take advantage of you then I would have the first chance I had. I will promise you I will not take no actions in to do so, I don't see why anyone would. I'd rather have a girl with some experience." A smirk was plastered across his face.

Her cheeks lit aflame once again.

"It is fine, I shall rest here." She said, lying down at the opposite side of the room and facing the wall.

The storm was still ranging on, it showed no sign of calming down. She was stuck with Jimin for a while. How had he even manage to find her in this drastical weather in the first place?

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Why would I not be? I am not the type of girl to fling herself into the arms of a unknown man and what would people think if they were to come across us."

"Is that so? I highly doubt that anyone in the right mind would come here in this blizzard. This can be our little secret."

She does not respond, she was too tired. Her body felt stiff and frozen. Her teeth chattered and her body shivered.

"Have it your way then, if you die I shall pass on your farewell to your mother and non existing cat."

She hated that he was right. She wanted to stay alive, she had to stay alive.

She heard some footsteps, before she felt an arm draped over her waist pulling her into his embrace.

"Please Mr Park I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me go." She said, trying to wiggle out of his grasp, but it only made him hold on tighter.

"I have been speaking to you politely. If you do not shut up, and do as I tell you, I will be forced to use violence."

"You are despicable, last I remember, you claimed to be a gentleman, and no gentleman raises a hand on a woman." She said turning over to face him.

"Are you trying to hide the fact that you have fallen for me?"

"Don't be absurd. What on earth gave you that idea?"

"Your face is bright pink."

"Of course it is, in this cold anyone's face would turn this shade?" This was half true. She was indeed blushing, she did not feel comfortable with being so close to a stranger.

Jimin smirks in response.

"I really do have a cat." She said closing her eyes.

"Just like how your mother was at home waiting for you."

She chose not to reply.