18

It took her a few seconds to register what was happening. His lips were soft and warm against hers. She wanted to push him away, but she was frozen. It was as if time had stopped itself.

Jungkook finally pulled away.

Panting for air, her face started to blush a deep shade of red, almost crimson. She took a step towards him, lifting her hand and slapping him across his cheek, the sound seemed to have echoed throughout the entire room gaining everyone's attention.

Tears threatened to fall, but she forced them back as she ran out of the restaurant and into the embrace of the cold temperature outside.

Jungkook had called after her, but she ignore him. Running as fast as her feet would carry her, she was quite a distance from where she lived, it had taken her almost an hour before she reached the door of her house.

Entering she found herself collapsing onto her bed, as she cried all her worries into her pillow, she didn't know how long went by until sleep finally claimed her.

---------------***---------------

Today she decided to open the store like usual, if Jungkook somehow had the guts to show his face, she would simply kick him out. But then again, he had promised to stay away for a week.

The kitten had made its home in her store, Jungkook had left it behind that day, and did not return to take it back. She couldn't find herself kicking the poor creature out into the cold, after all it had done nothing wrong, so she decided to let it stay.

She placed a bowl of milk in the centre of the room, the cat instantly walked out from under the table, and began to drink the milk. She petted it's head before going back to sit in her usual seat.

Sighing she picked up her book and began to read where she left off from.

Surprisingly Jungkook had not shown his face two weeks straight. He had promised to leave her alone for a week, but knowing Jungkook as soon as the week would have been over he would have come running back to her like a love sick puppy.

But he did not show.

Had he finally given up? Had that slap finally put some sense into him?

She would be lying if she said that she did not miss his presence, but it was for the best that he stopped visiting her.

It was getting dark outside as the days grew shorter.

She went to flip the sign to close, but at that very moment the door swung open as the person pulled her into his embrace.

"My love, I have missed you so much."

"Mr Jeon let me go this instance, or else I shall have no choice but to harm your foot once again."

Jungkook let go of her instantly, not wanting his foot to become permanently damaged, after all the abuse it had been receiving.

"May I come in?"

"No, the store is closed." She said, Jungkook ignored her and went inside anyways.

"Why did you even ask, if you were just going to barge in?"

"I didn't want to be rude."

"And barging in here is not rude? When I clearly stated that the store is closed."

"It's cold outside." He said, giving her an innocent look.

"Then go home."

"Home is where ever you are, my love."