11

She couldn't help it. She had eaten every single one of those chocolates after he left. They were just so alluring, it was as if the chocolates themselves were calling out her name, chanting over and over again for her to eat them. And of course she could not resist the temptation.

Each one was a different explosion of sweetness in her mouth.

She really wished she hadn't given in, but she knew she would regret it if she had thrown them away. No human in the right mind would reflect these.

She wished she had more, but she would never have the guts to ask Jungkook.

Once she had flipped the sign to open, she began to organise the store, she always took things but forgot to put it where they originally meant to be, and now that she looked at the store, it appeared as if someone had let in a bunch of animals.

It was almost 5pm when she was almost finished, she only had to put a book on the top shelf.

Standing on her tip toes she reached out her hand up to place the book back, but no matter how hard she tried her arm could not reach far enough. How had she gotten it down in the first place? She was just about to give up, before someone took the book from her hand and placed it onto the top shelf for her, pressing her against the book shelf in the process.

"Mr Jeon do you mind?" She said, as a slight blush flooded her cheeks.

"I thought we agreed that you would call me Jungkook."

"Jungkook could you please move aside."

"Why? Oh my, my dear you appear to be blushing, I didn't know I had that effect on you." He said, grinning ear to ear.

"I am not, now could you please move while I am asking nicely."

He only moved closer, their faces almost touching.

"Or what?" He whispered seductively in her ear.

"Or this." She said, digging her heel into his foot.

Jungkook let out a yelp, instantly moving back.

"You just assaulted me, again."

"And you just harassed me, again." She said folding her arms firmly over her chest.

"I did not, I was only helping." He said innocently.

She rolled her eyes.

"If you have finished 'helping' then you may leave."

"Why do you always ask me to leave?" He asked, pouting sadly.

"Because that's exactly what I want you to do, but you appear to lack the ability to follow such simple instructions, possibly due to never being taught such manners in the first place."

"My dear, I know you want me to be as close to you as possible." He said ignoring her insult.

"Don't be absurd."

"I am only speaking the truth." He said smiling,

"And I am speaking the truth when I say that I will never marry a stubborn person like you."

"I am not stubborn."

"Think what you like." She said.

"Did you like the chocolates?"

"I threw them away." She casually let the lie slip off her tongue once again.

"Then I wonder how they ended up in your stomach." He said smirking,

"Excuse me?"

"I saw how you ate them one after another as if they were the best thing in the world, which I'm sure they are, after all it was my chocolate factory that made them. That's why I brought you some more."

"You spied on me?" She asked, but couldn't help to notice the large box of chocolates, that he held in his right hand, neatly wrapped in tissue paper like before.

"I wouldn't call it spying my love, I was only looking, and looking is not a crime the last time I checked."

"But spying is."

"Assault is also a crime."

"And so is harassment." She replied, placing her hands on her hips.

"You look cute when your angry."

"I am not angry."

"You are." He replied.

"Whatever keeps your boat afloat." She said sighing, as she could not be bothered to argue any further.

"I own many boats, and they are all floating perfectly fine."

"That not what I meant."

"Then what?" He asked innocently.

"Just forget it and leave." She said sighing.

"Don't you want the chocolates?"

"No." She lied.

The truth was she wanted them so badly, it was embarrassing to admit it, but they were the best chocolates she had ever tasted! She was hoping Jungkook would leave them behind just as he had done before, but this time she would eat them elsewhere so he wouldn't see her.

"Suite yourself." He said grinning, whilst walking towards the door with the chocolates still in his hand.

"Wait...I mean..."

Jungkook stopped and turned to look at her.

"Hmmm?"

"I w-would like t-to have them." She stuttered, whilst looking at her feet and fidgeting with her fingers.

"Like to have what?"

"The chocolates." She said looking up at him, she couldn't help but blush slightly.

He grinned.

"My love they are just for you." He placed them in her hands, kissed her cheek and walked out the door before she could say anything.