27

She lived in one of the poorest parts of town, so she highly doubted that anything would be done if she reported it.

She had no choice but to open the store, she had make money or else she and her mother would end up in the streets.

She quickly got dressed, grabbing her coat off its hook and ran out the door.

---------------***---------------

Her store was a disaster, there was no other words to describe it. She stood at the entrance with her mouth agape. The lock was broken, the door hung loosely open when she had arrived.

This was a dream, no it must be a dream. What other explanation could there be?

Everything was either broken, destroyed or simply missing. Who could have done such a despicable act towards her? She had done no one harm.

She felt something brush against her leg, causing a chill to run down her spine.

The thing let out a small meow, she soon relaxed finding it was just the kitten.

She scooped it up in her hands, petting it's head.

"Did you do this?" She asked.

The kitten meowed in response.

She gave the kitten a small smile.

Thoughts started to flow through here head, each more negative than the last. How was she going to survive? How was she going to pay for her mothers medical bills? How was she going to pay her rent?

The medical bills were due soon. She couldn't dare give this dreadful news to her mother? She'd surely get a heart attack just by hearing about the state of the store. Her mother must not know. Not until she got everything back into its rightful place.

She slowly went through everything, well what was left of it.

A few hours had passed, she picked up the desk, which lay on its side, her eyes came across a letter with a dead rose attached.

How long had it been there? It had been weeks since she had come to the store. A rose would wilt rather quickly if it was not watered.

Could it be from the person responsible for this?

She slowly ripped the envelope open. She could feel her heart thumb drastically in her chest, in fear of what the letter may hold.

The consequences have finally taken place. You do not hold the power on what may happen next. Look into as many futures as possible, choose your tarot cards over and over again. It will make no difference. Your are the one to blame. It was your own doing. Make sure to choose your next card wisely.

The letter wasn't signed. Was this a joke? Was the person referring to the consequences of her and Jungkook's relationship? But hadn't she ended things?

Perhaps Jungkook had done this? After all he did not know when to quit.

She threw the dead rose in the trash.

First she had finish cleaning up the store, then she planned to pay Jungkook a well deserved visit.

---------------***---------------

The sky had darkened by the time she had completed her tiresome tasks. All was left was the broken door, but she had no skills or money to have it repaired any time soon.

Sighing deeply, she swung the door shut, holding it in place with with a large book. Hopefully it would appear to outsiders as locked.

Most of the snow had melted, but the coldness still remained. It would be a long walk to Jungkook's home. As she did not have a carriage take her.