31

"WHAT DO MEAN SHE'S GONE?!"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I don't know. She just isn't there, I had all my staff search the entire hospital, but we only found this letter."

She went and hit him in the chest, over and over again.

"HOW COULD YOU! IF YOU JUST HAD STAYED OUT OF MY LIFE, IF YOU JUST WOULD HAVE LET ME MOVE HER TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL, THEN MY MOTHER WOULD BE SAFE!" Her eyes became teary.

Jimin grabbed her, forcing her arms to her side. He wrapped his own arms around her in a strong hold.

"LET ME GO!"

"Calm down."

"YOU SHOULD TRY THAT WHEN THE ONLY PERSON YOU LOVE HAS DISAPPEARED! NOW LET ME GO BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!"

His grip only tightened.

She lifted the heal of her foot and brought it down with full force onto his shoe.

"These shoes are quite sturdy." He says, grateful for the thick leather shield over his feet.

She began to cry, she didn't know what to do.

"We still have this letter." Jungkook says in defence.

He holds out the already opened envelope. Jimin cautiously let's go of her.

She grabbed the letter, quickly freeing it from the envelope.

Her eyes became glassy with tears waiting to escape.

It wrote;

CHOOSE YOUR CARDS WISLEY!

It was not signed nor addressed to anyone. But the handwriting was familiar. Could it be from the same person who recklessly damaged both her home and store?

Her head felt light, her vision became blurred. And before she knew it she fell unconscious.

-----------------***---------------

The sky was heavy with grey clouds. The girl stood in front of her mother's grave stone and wept. The tears ran down her face like a river. She wept and wept and wept, and soon the sky too wept with her.

She was pulled into a warm and loving embrace.

"Your mother is in a better place my love, now please stop crying it hurts my heart to see you like this, and all this stress can't be good for you or the baby." He said letting go and looking deeply into her eyes.

"Baby?" Her eyes widened in shock.

"Yes our baby." He said, cupping her face giving her a peck on her forehead.

She looked down and saw her swollen belly.

"No, no, no, no, no, this can't be." She said Shaking her head in denial.

"What can't be my love." He asked, pulling her once again into another comforting embrace.

But it didn't comfort her, she tried pushing him away, but his grip was as if it were made out of iron.

"What are you doing?"

"Let me go, this can't be right."

"Why should I let go of my wife?"

"W-we're married?" She stuttered.

"My love are you feeling alright? Maybe you should rest, your stressing far too much. I'll call for the doctor to give you a check up."

"I am not alright, I am not your love, I am not married and I am not pregnant, now let me go!"

"Let's get you to the hospital." He said pulling her towards the carriage.

"No!" She manages to forcefully pull herself away from his grasp.

"I'm sorry my love, you leave me no choice."

She looked at him in confusion. Realisation hit her, when she felt a white cloth cover her mouth and nose. She tried to hold her breath, but it didn't last long. She fell limp into Jungkook's arms.

---------------***---------------

She let out a huge gasp, her heart beat rapidly in her chest. Adrenaline rushed in her veins. Her eyes looked around her unfamiliar surroundings. Everything was white. She was at the hospital! She had to get out of there!

She threw off the blanket that covered her and stumbled off the bed and ran. She had to get away, her bare feet felt cold against the floor. But it didn't matter, she had to get far away.

Many hospital staff began to chase her, realising that she was a patient as she only wore a hospital gown.

The exit called to her, screaming for her to run faster. She was almost there, just a little further.

Hands grabbed her arms, forcing her to stop.

"What happened?"

It was Jimin. He had noticed all the commotion, and saw her run past.

"I have to go, let me go."

"What on earth is going on here?" Jungkook's voice boomed.

"Sir this patient was trying to escape, fortunately Mr Park was able to catch her." Said one of the staff members that had ran after her.

"All of you get back to work, unless you would like to get fired."

The staff quickly scattered away, not wanting to lose their jobs.

"Jimin what have you done?" Jungkook asked seeing the way he had his grip tightly on the girl.

"I haven't done anything, I just saw her being chased by a whole bunch of staff."

"Then why are you still holding her?"

"She insists on leaving, and I want to know why."

"Let go of her, can't you see she trembling."

Sighing Jimin let go, however she immediately dashed for the exit.

Jungkook grabbed her just in time, picking her up in his arms, he began to walk her back to her room. Jimin followed behind quietly.

"Let me go!" She kicked her legs, and tried pushing herself out of his arms. But no matter how much she struggled Jungkook's grip didn't loosen.

Jungkook placed her on the bed, Jimin came in, and closed the door behind them.

"Care to explain?" Jungkook asked.

"Get away from me!"

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, noticing that her trembling was getting worse.

"It's all your fault, all y-your fault that's she's dead and I'm pregnant."

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!?" Both Jimin and Jungkook say in union.

"Y-you said I was."

"Why would I say that?"

"You didn't?"

He shook his head.

She looked down at her stomach, it was flat. The swollen belly had disappeared.

"We're not married?"

"If you want us to be, I can make the necessary arrangements." He said giving her a small smile.

Her heartbeat calmed back to its normal pace and her breathing slowed down to its average rate.

It was just a dream...

Author's Note: Sorry for the disappointment. I wanted to put the dream part in italic, but it would've given away it was a dream. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also thank you for 12k views!