Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}

~Three years later~

Well, I finally know why my name seems so familiar. Cynthia Claremore was the name of the main villainess in a famous otome game, My Mystical Love. The bloody game I used to play before dying.

Fate. Fucking. Hate. Me!

My Mystical Love was set in a world called Earthland which it is filled with magic, mystical creatures, and knights. Each person has the power to control magic based on their elements but some people were gifted with more than one element which are considered geniuses.

Earthland is also separated into multiple kingdoms and lands. Edolis is one the most influential kingdoms while the other lands are inhabited by mystical creatures such as dragons, fairies, and elves.

There are a total of six kingdoms which consider Edolis where the royal family, the Avalon rules while the neighbouring kingdom Anatasial where the royal family, the Drexel rules. Meanwhile, there is the Flore kingdom which the fae people like fairies and pixies call home. Next is the Istalia kingdom where the elves rule. Thirdly, Atlantis is an underwater kingdom inhabited by merpeople.
Finally, the Hestila kingdom where the demons lie.

Earthland is also in the time mix with the Victorian and modern eras where there is the use of magic and technology. While there are six kingdoms, humans from either Edolis or Anatasial are forbidden to cross over the other kingdoms with permission from each of their rulers.

It is especially dangerous for humans to enter Hestila cause the demons that lie within Hestila will devour them in a heartbeat. However, there was a treaty a long time ago where an ancient warrior made peace with the demon king. The treaty contains the conditions where the demons and humans shall not cross paths as they will stay within their own kingdom unless with valid reasons.

Now that I think about it I was fucking stupid, how couldn't I realize it sooner?! Cynthia Claremore is supposed to be the fucking villainess who bully and tormented the Heroine in the most of the route. She is also the heiress of the powerful family, the Claremore. The worst part is in all routes Cynthia plays the most part in, she either dies, is banished, or rot in jail for the rest of her life.

Cynthia is also the spoiled fiancee of the crowned prince of Edolis, Anthony Avalon. Since young, she was spoiled rotten by both her parents but was treated badly by her brother, Damon.

Due to his cruelty, Cynthia grew up not only spoiled but also cruel treating others like dirt. When she first meets the prince, it is like love at first sight for her, and was determined to do anything to make him hers. Well, talk about being a yandere.

In the game, all the targets meet the Heroine at the Magic Academy where all children by the age of fifteen from both kingdoms will learn how to control their magic. While by the age of seven, children everywhere will conduct an ancient ritual to see their elements.

There are three categories. The common ones are fire as the strongest, earth coming second, wind as third, and water as the weakest.

The secondary ones are the uncommon ones which are lightning, ice, metal, sound, and nature.

Meanwhile, the rare ones are light and dark both very powerful.

In the game, Cynthia had the water element proving that she's very weak, and with her obsession with Prince Anthony, she rarely trains both her body and magic. Meanwhile, the Heroine obviously had the light element.

Based on the game, there are a number of routes Cynthia played a big part in.

Anthony's routes:
Good route:
The Heroine had interested him and eventually, he fell for her. This causes Cynthia to turn crazy with jealousy and hatred making her attempt to murder the Heroine but fail. As a result, Cynthia was banished from the kingdom while the Heroine lived happily with Prince Anthony.