Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}

~ Recap ~

"My name is Cynthia, what's yours?" Cynthia introduced herself friendly trying to ease the girl's worries.

"..r..na"

"Huh? Could you speak a little louder?"

"It's...Erina" the girl softly said. While Cynthia was frozen as her eyes widen in shock.

'It couldn't be a coincidence, could it?!'

Cynthia slowly took a deep breath getting over her shock and said eight simple words. Eight words that would take the girl by surprise.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"D-Do you...possibly know an...Iris, Iris Leves?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-what? H-how do you even know that n-name?" The blonde squeaked out in shock.

While Cynthia just stood in silence as she looks dead in the eye of the blonde. The girl's reaction had confirmed the heiress's suspicion.

'So I'm not...the only one..' Was all that run through Cynthia's mind.

"T-tell me! H-how?!" Erina demanded as a small hope lit up in her heart. A hope that was destroyed a long time ago.

Her only response was silence as the said hope slowly disappear. There were tears leaking out of the corner of Erina's eyes. The sadness of her hope being raised but only to be let down.

'W-why do I continue to...h-hope even when I...already know the truth?'

As if the heiress could see what was the blonde maid thinking, she gave a sigh before a big bright smile light upon her face.

"Ara~ It hurts that you don't recognize me, Erina!"

"I-iris?!" Shock consume her whole body as Erina took a step back.

"Who else? Unless my body is being controlled by a body controlling demon! Wait a minute...am I being controlled by a demon?! Erina, help me find-" the girl was cut off of her ramble when the maid tackled hug her.

"Of course it's you, Iris! No would ever think like you do" Erina cried happily as she hugged the heiress.

"Well I am one of a kind~" Cynthia stuck out her tongue playfully. Soon the hug was broke off between the two friends. The two relishes in the happy reunion until a certain thought come to mind.

"Erina, are...you a maid of the the......T-trynos family?" The question escapes Cynthia's throat hesitantly hoping it wasn't true.

Meanwhile, Erina flinches a little at the question which instantly answers Cynthia's question.

"So you are...How?"

"I-i was bought by M-master Harold from an orphanage I stayed in" Tears fall down the girl's cheeks.

"Y-you were...bought?!" Cynthia's eyes widen in surprise as anger consume her vision.

"Who the fuck they think they are to sell one of my best friends?!" Cynthia raged out.

"Iris...it's alright"

"No! It isn't fucking alright! That's basically human trafficking! You're a bloody human being! Not some fucking object for someone to sell or buy when they wish!" Cynthia cursed out a storm.

"Iris.." Erina was ignored by the heiress as the girl was planning the death of those who have wrong her friend.

"Iris.."