Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}

"Cynthia~" a blonde maid cried out wandering the hall.

"Eh? Erina, are you looking for Thia?" A blonde beauty titled her head at the maid.

"Hai Lady Terisa but she ran away when I was about to dress her up" Erina pouted causing the older woman to giggle.

"Ara~ I'm sure she's probably in the garden..." Terisa smiled.

"Hai but she always ran away" Erina sighed.

"Well if you do find her, please inform her that we'll be having guests over today," Terisa said.

"What guests?" Erina blinked in question.

"You'll find out soon~" The blonde woman gave a close eye smile making the girl more curious.

'Hmm, I wonder who they are?'

~ Cynthia's P.O.V ~

'Hehe~ Erina will never find me here!' I crackle evilly internally.

Currently, I'm hiding in the bushes deep in the garden. Erina can't force me into those bloody doll dresses! Sarah was bad enough but now with Erina, they're torturing me...

Seriously what am I? A doll?! Can't they leave a girl in peace without constantly trying to dress me up?! I just wanna cry.

"Well, what do we have here~" a voice call from behind me. Shit!

My body froze and hesitantly turn around. My eyes widen in shock at the sight of the culprit. A boy the same age as me with pale blond hair and golden eyes. W-what he looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. (Violet: Oi what's with your terrible memory?! Cynthia: Shut it!)

"Oh my apologies, I didn't mean to startle you. My name is Anthony Avalon" he placed a kiss on my hand. What the hell?! What's with children kissing people's hands?

Wait for the name just process in my head. My eyes bulge out in shock. Anthony Avalon, the fucking crown prince of Edolis! The villainess' fiance and one of the target characters! (Violet: Finally! Yish I really have created such a slow character)

Destruction flag number one! I don't wanna be banished or killed by this bloody devil!

"Um aren't the lovely girl going to give me her name?" The prince snapped me out of my internal crisis.

"Ah oh, my name is C-Cynthia Claremore! An honour to m-meet you, my prince" I stammered and quickly curtsy.

"Hmm, the young heiress of the Claremore Family. I'm surprised to find the heiress to be hiding in the bushes. Quite odd~" The amusement could be seen in his eyes. Isn't he six?! I can't even let my guard down around this guy. While the prince has incredible looks and manners but he's manipulative as heck!

"W-Well I-I a-ah-"

"Lady Cynthia! There you are! Everyone have been—P-PRINCE ANTHONY?!" Sarah stammered out.

"Oh my apologies, I didn't mean to venture too deep into the garden but I was busy admiring the beauty of this garden" the prince gave a winning smile. The smile that can cause any girl to swoon. Heck! Even Sarah have a blush! I truly fear when he grows up...

"W-Well why d-don't I lead Your Majesty and Milady i-into the mansion" Sarah stuttered as she leads us both into the mansion.

We all continue our way to the mansion in silence. I only keep my head down as I currently screaming in my mind. Just great! I didn't prepare myself to meet a target character.

"Ah! Thia, I see you have met Prince Anthony~" Mom greeted us when we enter the mansion.

"Lady Terisa, a pleasure to meet the beautiful lady of the Claremore Household" Prince Anthony bowed in respect.