03 : cupcake and pup

Pheonix room, St. Athena, Hamgye

         Yoongi's eyes were glued on the laptop while Jungkook was munching on cupcakes. Jimin was texting on his phone while Jennie was dozing off. "Ugh fuck." He swore and almost immediately Namjoon and Jin went into the room. "Oh, you figured it out ?" Namjoon asked.

"Unfortunately, the man we interrogated last night after Jennie went to sleep was a man under Crystalight. He was there to assassinate Jisoo." He explained. "And that's bad because?" Jungkook asked. "We are nowhere near the gang that's after all Corona and now that Crystalight is after all of us. Not only 404 which includes Lynx (his), Python (Jk's) and Crimson (Jimin's)." Yoongi finished his explanation.

"I'm fine with it. I'm the heir so yeah fuck 'em all." Jungkook laughed and Jin slapped the back of his head which made Jungkook pouted. "I never taught you to swear." When the clock reached 8 am, all of them scattered and walk towards their representatives' classes.

Jennie and Jungkook were walking to class together when she noticed two girls were whispering while looking at her. "not so subtle aren't we ?" she smirked. "I'll see you soon, Jk." she waved him goodbye and he nodded. She purposely sat in front of the two girls while Jungkook sat with Jimin.

Jisoo soon entered the class with a man following behind, she spotted Jennie and immediately went to her side. "How are you? Did you get hurt last night ?" she whispered loud enough for the two of them to be heard. "I'm fine. Have Jin told you about ..." She trailed and Jisoo nodded. "We'll get them, Don't worry," she reassured.

"Who was with you just now ?" Jennie changed the subject. "Hmm? Oh, He's Kim Taehyung. The lucky scholarship guy." Jisoo told her. Jennie nodded and focused on her studies.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆

Cafeteria, St. Athena

         Jennie and Jisoo were enjoying their meal peacefully when suddenly the same two girls behind Jennie sat at their table. "I have no business with you," Jennie told them.

"Well, I have." The redhead sat down and pulled the blonde-haired to sit down. "Rosé, she's Jennie." The blonde told her. "Well Lisa, I don't know her nor does she know me so I don't care," Jennie smirked and puts her chopsticks down. "So what is your problem, Rosé ?"

"Your boyfriend is being incredibly rude to me ever since last night, he stole my cupcake and this morning he stole my drink ." She huffed. "Boyfriend? Look Rosé, I don't have a boyfriend." Jennie told her and took a sip of her coffee. "The bunny boy !" Jennie and Jisoo burst out laughing at Jungkook's nickname.

"Yeah, we're not together Rosé. And trust me, Jungkook likes teasing." Jennie told her and laughed again. The four of them somehow clicked and started hanging out.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆

❅ Taehyung's dorm

         Taehyung found a part-time job nearby at a bar and immediately started working as he still feels responsible for his siblings and grandmother.

He went back to his dorm at midnight and was shocked to see the lights were on and there sat was the same girl. "Have you hurt yourself again ?"

"Nope. Just the bandage got loosen and I didn't know how to tighten it. Tried tightening it myself but blood was gushing out so I must have done it wrong. I brought you some groceries too since there was no milk and cooked you dinner." She nonchalantly told him. Taehyung nodded. "How did you get in anyway ?"

"Had my ways." Taehyung search for money in his pockets and gave it to her but she softly pushed it away. "Consider it payment for fixing me up." Taehyung nodded again unsure why she was still there. "You just need the bandage tighten right ?" She nodded and threw the thin shirt that was covering her.

"If I asked you what you do, you wouldn't answer me right ?" Taehyung looked at the injury on her body. "Depends but on a condition, yes." She hissed at the pain when his finger lightly touched it. "Then, can I assumed that you get injured a lot and need someone to aid it, but why are you looking for me ?"

Taehyung looked at her eyes. "Oh, my ex-boyfriend usually does this for me but we had unresolved issues so yeah.... plus you seem to be good at this" Taehyung nodded in understanding. 

After Taehyung had fixed her, he went straight to bed. He was too exhausted to know if the girl was still there or not and he didn't care less since the girl looked pretty well off. He woke up and found cooked waffles with a post-it note.

thanks for today again, pup

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆

St. Athena

         Rosé was enjoying the air outside when the bench next to her was occupied by someone and he took her ice coffee. "Blurgh! It's bitter." He gave back her drink and spat out.

"It's coffee! Mr Jungkook !" She scowled at him. "Ooh someone is doing her research. What more do you know about me, cupcake ?" Rosé rolled her eyes at the nickname. "That you are friends with Jennie and Jisoo and likes to tease."

"The first is correct but the second is incorrect. I like to tease if it's you." He touched her forehead and left her there. "Hey! Hey! Wait up !" Rosé shouted at him. "What's wrong Chae ?" Lisa came up to her. Rosé unconsciously drank her iced coffee before she spat again. "Ahrghh I indirectly kissed bunny boy !"

"I'm sure if others heard you they will be filled with joy." Lisa teased. "Why is that ?" Rosé was a new girl in town so she didn't know much about reputation whatsoever. "Apparently he's one of the most good looking guys around campus," Lisa told her and walked towards the café.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆⋆

Library, St. Athena

         "Are you worried? You seemed distracted." Jin pointed out when the girl in front of him just stare at him. "I'm just eternally grateful to you."

Jin left out a soft chuckle. "We talked about this Jisoo." Jin went to reach for her hand. "We'll get your family for what they did." Jisoo mumbles a quiet 'thank you'.

"I'm worried about all of Corona though. I'm worried about our friends. I'm worried about you. Now that the rebellion is gaining attention, it's not hard to think that maybe we'll be chased and runaways." Jin held her hand tighter and kissed her palms.

"We'll get through it. We'll fight the rebellion."