10 : drunker demeanor

The xx club, Hamgye

         "Look at those people in line. This is going to be a long night." Both Lisa and Rosé sighed looking towards the never-ending line in front of the bouncers. Jennie slid off her leather jacket with a small smile. "Please, ladies watch and learn," Hoseok added with a chuckle.

She walked towards the bouncer and he scanned each of their faces. "Those three are with us, same with that guy." Jennie pointed at the racer under Joker. The bouncer nodded and let them passed through. The people at the front line was shocked to see the heir of 404, one of the established company in South Korea.

The club which has limited access wasn't that pack. It had multiples strip pole for the strippers and at the back had a VIP lounge whereas upstairs was where the guest can play poker, billiards or just have alone time.

"Come on, let's get a booth," Namjoon told them as an attendee lead them to a private place yet they can see what's happening around the club. "We'll go according to the plan," Jisoo whispered as she and Jennie pulled the racer towards to another booth, both clinging with him.

The girls made him seat between him as they offered him drinks and making little flirting gestures. "Umm, what are they doing ?" Rosé asked. "That is call gathering information. We'll get them drunk and let him do all the talking." Hoseok told her before taking a shot. "Drunk words are sober thoughts." Jimin took off his fur coat, "Now, let's a party !" He walked towards the strippers and got onto the stage as he danced with them.

Jungkook handed Taehyung a tray of liquor, "Jimin is the reason we don't go here often, he'll go wild." He said with a chuckle. "Bottoms up, man." As he drank five shots in one go. Hoseok got up, "I need a dance, you girls coming ?" Rosé shook her head no while Lisa got up. "Yup, I'm a pro dancer." Lisa challenged him. "Oh, it's on. I can dance for hours."

The party went on and almost all of them got drunk at most, half drunk. To the gang dismayed, the racer from Joker and had gone to the toilet and took pills which killed him which he was probably was ordered to do by his superior that made them gaining nothing about 'Joker'.

The drank that was forced down Taehyung's throat was too much and he was indeed wasted. With Jimin next to him, they made a pretty wild duo as Jennie watch them dancing at the strippers pole acting like strippers. Jungkook, on the other hand, was enjoying taking videos and pictures as he quoted that Jimin would definitely like to see and he could tease Taehyung later.

When it was getting too late, Jennie had to drag Taehyung away from the strippers pole herself before he did more wild things that he could regret later. As the rest parted ways, Jennie had to drag her half-drunk ass and his wasted ass towards her car to send him home.

As if handling the car ride to Taehyung's wasn't difficult enough, getting him back to his apartment was much more difficult. Taehyung is a clingy and touchy drunk which surprised Jennie as he was usually conservative. She won't deny it but this side of him was cute.

As he back hugged Jennie as she tries to open his door, he kept mumbling how sexy she was. "Tae, stop. Your breath is tickling me." She laughed. Anything seems amusing for a half-drunk Jennie.

As she was staggering her way into his bedroom, with Taehyung's half-asleep ass, she had to encourage herself to not just let him handle his drunk self on the floor. She successfully managed to 'drop' Taehyung onto his bed and she plopped beside him after her exhaustion.

"It's uncomfortable." A whiny Taehyung tugged at the sleeves of his leather jacket. "I'll help you." Jennie calmly said when Tae started making incoherent whiny noises. She straggles him and sat on top of his stomach and did her best before undressing Taehyung.

Taehyung's hand rising straight up to run his fingers through her hair, brushing fallen strands away from her face. He licked his lips during the process that made Jennie stared at his cherry lips.  "You're such a baby," Jennie said as she runs her fingers to touch his lips.

In a swift moment, Taehyung had turned Jennie and she was under him, as he runs his fingers to her lips. "If you prefer me to be your baby, then I'm okay with that as long as you're my princess." Jennie's face immediately flushed as she heard how his voice got deeper than usual. She gulped at his sudden dominance and looked away unable to look at his face.

Taehyung chuckled lowly at her ears before turning her face to look at him. "Can I kiss you ?" He suddenly asked and Jennie for the first time in her life, she didn't know what to do. She gulped again, did a slow nod as she closed her eyes.

Jennie felt his lips touched hers. She felt their bodies touched one another from mouth to the leg, pressed together. Just a kiss, mouth to mouth, but it was one that made her whole body numb as if it was her first kiss. As he slowly pulled away, they both opened their eyes and acknowledged the crimson grew on their face as their forehead rested with one another.

Taehyung looked elsewhere and chuckled before plopping himself next to her. "It's a shame that we probably won't remember this tomorrow." He slurred as he pulled Jennie to his chest. Jennie who was still trying to process everything felt relax under his touch. It was the first time in forever where she felt safe under someone arms. She closed her eyes and in minutes she went into slumber faster than she'd believed since she usually had to take pills for her insomnia.

Just like Taehyung said, he woke up with a headache and only marks of lipstick on his lips was left which he couldn't even recall what happened. He just remembered Jungkook and Jimin shoving drinks into his throats cause they said that he was too uptight.

Taehyung dragged his groggy self towards the kitchen and saw a sticky note.

made you some hangover soup. eat it up and rest well today since classes are cancelled. you were pretty wild yesterday. ask jimin or jungkook. the lipstick stain is nothing. you tried my lipstick while you're drunk.