46 : the asshole

"Come on, pick up the phone." She tapped her feet impatiently as she looks out the window. It was Friday and the streets were busy with their own daily shenanigans.

"Hey babe," The voice sounded tired from the other side as she heard something shifting. "Jimin, it's me." She said with an eye roll over his flirty side.

He chuckles softly "I know. So, what's up Rosie," He said in a sing-song tone that Rosé wasn't sure if he was drunk, high or just plain happy. Hey at least someone is happy.

"The sky is up Jimin, I need Jk's address or his company or anything." she sighed, checking the GPS in her car. "Didn't we went to his house last time ?" Jimin asked.

"I know, but I didn't drive and I don't want to ask the girls cause they're gonna tell me not to go to his house."

"More reasons, why you shouldn't go to his house then," Jimin nonchalantly said. Loud music was heard from the other side. "Yaa! Park Min Jee, I'm on the phone. Turn your thot music down." Rosé heard Jimin shouts at someone.

"Min Jee ?" Rosé questioned but Jimin didn't hear them. "I'll send the address but don't get out of the car until I come with you. Stay until I'm there." Jimin said before hanging up.

The drive to Jungkook's mansion was nerve-racking. It was located in a rich neighbourhood. She should be accustomed seeing how often they go to Jennie's but everything still felt surreal for her.

Luckily the gate was open so Rosé drove inside to the car poach, stopping in front of the big doors. Her heart was pounding so loud she was afraid it would burst out of her chest.

She contemplated whether she should wait for Jimin or just go ahead. She senses that his father wasn't around as it was still office hours. The worst could happen is no one else is home. But it was impossible since the gates were wide open. At least his mother was home.

She braves herself up and knocked on the doors. First knock. There wasn't any movement at all. Her second knock made a shuffling sound behind the doors. Her third knock made the unlocks sounds as the door slowly opens.

Rosé had her eyes on the floor "Men's shoes." She thought. She looks up a little and the man was muscled, her face got brighter and she walks ahead, without looking at the person's face hugging the figure.

"Woah," The voice, Rosé thought. It wasn't Jungkook's. She removes herself from him and looks closely at his face. He looks oddly similar to Jungkook. From his eyes to his nose to his mouth. Everything about him screams Jungkook to her.

"Um, this is awkward." He handed his hands to her, "I'm Jeon Jung Hyun." When Rosé didn't react, he took her hands in his. "You're not Jungkook?" Rosé asked, her voice turned shaky as she looks at him.

He shook his head as he turns his left face closer to her, "I'm not sure if you know but Jk has a scar here." He pointed at his cheeks before chuckling loudly. "I made that scar. Looks good on him though. Perfect for an heir." He smirked.

"Where's Jungkook?" Rosé asked ignoring everything he had said to her. "You're not knocked up are you?" Jung Hyun asked as he scanned her body making her hug herself. "No!!"

"Well, that's good. Jk is still in Taiwan. Visiting his in-laws probably." Jung Hyun said with a laugh that Rosé hated. "He's not getting married to her." Rosé challenged him. Jung Hyun was observing her and smirked when he noticed the ring.

"Oh, you're Jk's marionette huh? Cute. But this marriage is going to happen. Maybe wait until they have a child then you can have him all you want." He snickered at her. Rosé was fuming with how he looks and answered her. If he wasn't a mafia member, Rosé would have slapped him.

"But—" He said again, touching his chins his smirk never left his face. "I doubt that you're that faithful to him. I know my stupid little brother is. But you, redhead I don't think so," Rosé was about to argue with him more before she heard a voice. "Jung Hyun ?"

"Oh, it's you." Rosé noticed the disappointment she heard coming from his mother voice. "Jk is not here and won't be here for this weekend." Jungkook's mother said firmly as she looks at Rosé.

"I just need to talk to him as he hasn't answered any of my calls." Rosé's eyes plead at his mother totally ignoring his asshole brother. "If he is not contacting you, respect that." His mother gave her a small smile. Rosé didn't know if she was sincere or not.

Jung Hyun's hands was on the door as he looked at Rosé one last time, "And one last thing, he's getting married and the engagement party will be held soon. You as his marionette should not interfere and—"

"Mrs Jeon, Jung Hyun !" Jimin's voice was as shaky as he catches his breath from running all the way from his car. "Ah! Jimin." His mother's stern face immediately turns to a wide smile as she saw Jimin.

"I should've been here sooner," he smiles at them, tugging at Rosé sleeves. "I'm guessing that Jk is still in Taiwan ?" Jimin looks at his mother in which the latter nodded. "We'll go now, pardon us for the intrusion."

Jimin had dragged Rosé to his car and took the keys of hers before tossing it to the female who was sitting on the hood of the car. "Drive that. If you go away, I'll kill you." He said to the female with a glare before pushing Rosé to the passenger seat.

"What were you thinking? Go there and now you've met his brother whose a major asshole!" Jimin slammed the steering wheel as he drives. "He is a major asshole. Wanted to slap him every time he opens his goddamn mouth." Rosé sigh as she looks out the window.

Jimin had served her rose tea saying that it would help her become less tense but the words that his brother and mother had stuck in her mind. "Min Jee! Can you please turn down your music for once." Jimin shouted as he laid down the snacks in front of Rosé.

"I'm playing a happy song so that your friend isn't going to hit her head on the kitchen islands." She shouted back as she ran to the kitchen. "I swear that I'm so excited to marry you off," Jimin said as he flicked her forehead.

The word 'marry' caught Rosé off guard as tears were now streaming down her face. "Oh my god! oh my god!" The duo chanted as they scrambled around the kitchen to find tissues.
"Idiot brother! Marry is a taboo for a young woman" Min Jee flicked Jimin's forehead.

"It's not! It's complicated Min Jee." Jimin handed the tissue to Rosé. "Brother? You guys are siblings ?" Rosé sniffled as she slowly pats her tears away. "Twins." They both said at the same time. "Jinx!" They said again. "Jinxed again."