34 : plan A

Not one sound was being made as the older men stare at one another. Jennie twirled the ends of her hair, out of boredom as she watches the elder were discussing their business and mafia group.

"I've made a decision." Her father, Jung Ii suddenly spoke which made all of the members grew quiet. "I've felt like our days as 404 was horrific and dusted."

Jin, Namjoon and Jennie shared a look at one another before looking back at their leader. "When my heir," he pointed at Jennie, "takes the lead, I want people to respect our group rather than feared."

"What are you trying to imply, father ?" Jennie spoke up and all the eyes were on her yet she shows no signs of wavering from all the attention.

"I'm rebranding our name as SilverMoon. Fitted for our symbol. I demand no objections." He said again as Jennie arched her eyebrow looking at him.

Since not one soul made any sound, her father clasped his hands together as he stood up. "Great, I as the leader of 404 will demolish and changed the name to SilverMoon." He stated and he left the meeting room.

"Father. A word." Jennie popped her head at his office. "Sure, take a seat." He pointed at the chairs in front of his desk.

"What's with the sudden rebranding? I've felt like our 404's days wasn't half bad." Jennie shrugged as she studies her father's movements.

"Usually, people would consider rebranding if we're combining our mafia with others." A paused between them. "That's not happening, right ?"

When her father opened his mouth to talk, no words were coming out as Jennie shallow a saliva. "We are secured right ?" Jennie asks again then a chuckle left his mouth.

"Of course, my daughter. There's nothing for you to worry about right now." Jennie let out a small smile as she waved goodbye at her father.

"So, do you have a plan for now ?" Namjoon suddenly showed up beside her causing her to yelp in surprise. "Jesus Joonie, breath so I'll know it's you."

"I actually kinda do which is also a surprise to me. But I needed to see Jin first." She said and he nodded. He walked ahead as they went to their cars to head towards Jin's family company.

The wall clock was the only sound being emitted from the room they were in which was currently at Jin's office.

"So, let me get this straight, Jinwoo came to make a deal with you to let go of Jisoo by threatening your family? So that's why he knew your code."

Jin nodded as he sighs. "It's not like I wanted to let her go but I have no choice." Jin ruffled with his messy hair as immense guilt fill every part of his bones.

"I love to help you guys but I can't." He added again. Namjoon massages his temples in frustration. "I can secure you guys backup if anything goes wrong. I'll be here at this office." He added again.

"Just for a heads up, we're not returning Jisoo back to you easily after this ends. It's up to her in the end." Jin nodded as he sighs. "Of course. I'll deal with the consequences later."

"What's next ?" Namjoon asked the brunette who's been quiet after they left Jin's office. "To Yoongi's. We have a plan to perfection." She contacted the rest of their friends as they made their ways to Yoongi's.

When they stood at their doorbell, Jennie was shocked to see Lisa there. Before she could ask anything, Rosé interrupted them. "We made them take us. We're really worried and gladly help if there's anything to."

"Sure. We need a lot especially Jin is not coming with us."

"Jin's not coming ?" Jungkook stops scrambling for food in Yoongi's kitchen as he ran towards the studies following the two suit.

"Nope. He can't. I really don't want to explain now." Namjoon answered for Jennie. "Yoongi, how is it looking ?" He turned his attention towards the male staring at his computer.

"I must say that the encryptions they made aren't the usuals, it's gonna take at least a day or worse two but the security system would only last for around 3 hours before it shuts back. " Jennie nodded.

"3 hours is the deadline ?" Jimin throws his hands in frustration. "Can we do it? We're facing an empire here."

"We can. With a solid plan and no screw-ups." Hoseok boosts their confidence up. "Let set teams. Rosé and Jin will be here for backup and when I say backup means calling my guy, Mr.Song. I have already explained everything and he knows what to do. Just say code red when any of us shouts code red soon."

Jennie picked up a small box as she distributed it among them. "In-ear monitors. Keep it." Namjoon opened a slideshow of the map of Jisoo's mansion. "We'll arrive at the heliport which Yoongi and Hoseok will stay back while the rest of us will go to the mansion."

"Hoseok you'll play an important role to protect Yoongi here. No one shall know that we're here. And besides, we need a safe base."

"Upon arrival at the mansion, Jimin will stay back to keep secure. The rest of us will head inside and find Jisoo. At any cost avoid being seen by Jinwoo since he recognised us. It's better if we avoid being seen by anyone."

"And Lisa, will you help us? There's no one else can do this except you." Jennie stops explaining her plan. Just then a text chimed from her phone.

"Good news for us. There will be a party held so we can easily enter the mansion without no worries. All we need is a fake invitations card and wigs."

"Sure, what do you need me to do ?" Lisa speaks up. "I'll need you to distract Jinwoo's attention from Jisoo."

"He'll probably keep an eye on her as much as he can. There will be security cameras inside the mansion and since Yoongi can't hack them, I'll hack them with my limited knowledge which probably lasts around 30minutes tops." Jennie explained again.

"So I need you, Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon find Jisoo, get her out first, Lisa and I will follow suit later."

"Any questions ?"

Silence was the only thing surrounds them. "Sounds like a good plan," Yoongi said as he types away on his computers.

39.5 k !!! thank you so much for all the attention that corona is receiving now i can't wait for the sequel. to all dedicated readers. thank you for the reads, votes and comments !! i appreciate every single one ! have a good day today !