32 : the party is getting started

The sound that was being produced was only from the clicking of her pen. She brushed the locks that was covering her face, feeling uneasy for no reason.

"Where is Jennie ?" her constant question for the hour. The lights on the deck were blinking and it made her more uneasy.

"Jennie? Is that you ?" She called out when she heard light footsteps. "Black men shoes ?" Her eyes flutter trying to see clearly before being hit at the back of her neck.

          Jennie was about to head towards their plan place when she bumped into Yoongi and Namjoon. "You're already dressed up ?" Yoongi commented when he saw the girl was wearing a dress.

"Jisoo and I have something to plan ahead, aren't you guys supposed to um freshen up ?" Jennie wrinkled her nose over the smell of liquor from them.

Namjoon laughs at her direction, amused over her reaction towards the smell of booze. "It's not every day we can taste liquor from a cruise ship."

Jennie squinted at them before looking at her phone, "I love to stay and chit chat more but Jisoo is waiting. If Jin is being early, stale him. I trust you two." She waved before heading towards her planned place.

When she arrived, the room was in total darkness which made her more anxious. "Jisoo ?!" She screamed looking everywhere. "J-jisoo ?" She stopped when a bracelet fell to the floor. She studied the symbol on it and it was Jin's.

"Oh god no," She ran towards the deck, heading towards Jin's room despite wearing heels. As she ran, she could sense a shadow was following her.

As she was running in the small halls of the cruise, she was pulled harshly by a man with a mask on. "Let go !" She kicked his groin and ran ahead.

Despite her trying to outrun the males, a handheld her tighter causing her to fall to the ground as they held her under them. "Get your filthy face off me !" She screamed as two males were keeping her under.

"Babe ?" A voice calling out for her at the end of the halls. When he realised the situation, he wasted no time in punching and knocking the men out.

"You okay? What's happening ?" He helped her get up as he wiped the bruise on her cheek. "Honestly I don't know. Have you seen Jin ?" She reached out for her phone but realised the connection was cut off.

"Maybe we should wait at the top deck," Taehyung grabbed her hands as they head towards their destination in hope to see any of their friends.

       "Vixen !" Jungkook called out as protective hands was over Rosé. "Guns? What's happening ?" His breath was steady yet his eyes were darting from one side to another.

"Vix! Ace! Thank God." Hoseok appeared with Lisa behind him. "We had to outrun a masked man just now." Jimin suddenly appeared as his eyes were securing the place.

"Everyone is okay right ?" Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin appeared from their hideout. Jennie pushed by them as she ran towards Jin. "How come ?" She pointed out the bracelet that was in her hands.

"Is that Jisoo's ?"

"How is that possible ?"

"You released her ?!"

Multiple questions from the guys were being thrown at him as it was the first time someone managed to unlock a corona's symbol. Jin just sighs as he studied the bracelet.

"Jin, what is going on?

"Where is Jisoo ?"

"Tell me she's safe."

This time it was from the females. All of them looked towards one another, keeping their guard up.

"Her brother must know my code. She must be on her way to Jeju by now. Her brother has been trying to get her to meet their family once again. She's going to be fine."

"Are you crazy ?" Yoongi was the first to explode. "Her parents threw her out and you expect us to believe that she's going to be fine."

"Yoongi..." Jimin held Yoongi back from punching Jin.

"Jin, please tell me you have a plan to get Jisoo back." Namjoon softly crouching down meeting Jin's eyes for confirmation.

"Jin has a plan right," Jungkook let out a small laugh trying to ease the tensions between all of them.

"I don't—"

A slap reached his face before he could finish his sentences. "You're so stupid and dumb! Her parents are obviously going to marry her off to another heir or something and you expect me to believe that you won't do anything! Get your head out of your ass! She may be just your marionette and so-called lover that you never learn to appreciate but to us, she's our friend first before anything."

"J-jennie...." Hoseok called out at the exploding female.

"If you won't do anything, don't expect us to return her back to you. You don't deserve her." Jennie walked out from her as she went towards the captain's room.

"I mean, was the ropes necessary ?" She scoffed as she watches the man's every move. "Was it necessary ?" She asked again.

"It's really necessary considering that you won't come on your free will," He walked aimlessly around her.

"What's the objective,really? My friends would literally kill you if you haven't got the memo."

"Shame, why can't you Jisoo? we could work together and not one soul would ever treat us this way." He circled around her watching her struggling with the ropes.

"Jisoo, welcome home." Jisoo looked out at the windows of the helicopter and realised that they were approaching Jeju Island.

MAN CAN WE FAST FORWARD TO THE SEQUEL: MARIONETTE CAUSE IM SO EXCITED TO RELEASE THE BOOK !!

p/s

one by one the conflicts are being added cause i need atleast 40++ chapters before the sequel !

this is a major hint or spoiler
and taehyung + jennie conflict will be added in between everyone else's while this is jisoo + jin or another ++ conflict. maybe we'll add the rivalry between lisa + jennie soon and rosé + jungkook will be up too. and probably yoongi's + side!jennie conflict. i feel bad for hoseok and jimin cause i can't think of any conflict between them at the moment.