50 : betrayal is a bitch

Jungkook was the first one to react. He was in his study room when he saw the text. He sped through the streets as fast as his sports car could take him. When he saw the opened gates and door.

Something is definitely wrong. He picked up a gun that was under his seat as he slowly walks into it. "Jennie ?" Hoseok's voice called out, a gun in his hands the moment he stepped inside the house. "Jungkook ?" Yoongi's voice came as he flashed the lights to him.

"Where's Jennie?" Jimin who appeared asked. "I don't know. I got here as fast as I could." Jungkook says. "Where's the light in the house?" Jungkook says still pointing the gun in his defensive stance.

"The main switch is down. I think there's a generator in the study. I'll go there and you guys investigate." Yoongi said as he smoothly goes toward the study.

"I'll check the kitchen," Jimin said and the rest nodded. "I'll check upstairs." Hoseok took off. Jungkook was curious over the stained liquid on the floor that greeted them. But it too dark. to pit point what exactly it was.

When the lights went back on. He saw the fresh drips of blood on the ground and he wasted no time to call his friends which made them all gathered at him. "Blood." He simply says.

"Glass, picture frame and a vase were broken in the kitchen. There must be an attack happening here." Jimin concluded. "Has anyone reached Taehyung?" Jungkook asked and none of them answered.

"It's a dead-end if we don't know her location," Yoongi said as he looked around the house. "Electricity's off so the cameras aren't working." Hoseok checked his phone before notifying them. "Namjoon and the girls are still on their way here. They'll be here in 15 minutes or less."

      "So, WhiteWolves," Namjoon said briefly. "We're not too sure but we had a feeling. No one is brave and committed to harm Jennie." Jin who had arrived as he searched on his laptop.

"Sources says that WhiteWolves had bought tranquilliser from the black market yesterday and these devices that was planted on the CCTV to cut connections. They planned this thoroughly and was very smart about it too."

"Can't we spy them ?" Lisa spoke up. Maybe if we follow them we could find where they kept her." The men looked at one another. "That might work. If only we could have a car where no one person will suspect it's us."

"My car !" Rosé said. "It's not really tech-savvy or faster but it blends with others since it's just a normal young people car."

"Okay then, we'll leave the location to the girls while the rest prepared the gameplan. I have to go, Tzuyu's home alone and can't risk another kidnapping." Jungkook said and for a split second, he locked eyes with Rosé.

    "I swear he only said that to make me jealous," Rosé was rambling while Lisa was on the passenger's seat with her binoculars, spying at the building.

"Well, it works if you asked me." Rosé glared at Lisa as she said that. "I'm just being a true friend. He's right Rosé, you are hanging on without a string. It's hard but sometimes we gotta let it go."

"Ugh, I'm getting a headache looking at the building but I want to help so Jungkook acknowledges me. I was jealous when you guys had the mission to save Jisoo and I wasn't allowed." She pouted thinking back.

"Welp, now I am getting a headache listening to you pouting, I'm gonna buy us hotdogs. While you, make Jungkook proud by spying on WhiteWolves will you." She handed the binoculars to Rosé.