21 : left out

The constant vibration from her phone made her friend stared at her as if saying with their eyes that she should pick up the phone. "What ?" She questioned their looks when she slides her finger to the red dot on the screen.

"He's been calling you at least five times now, shouldn't you at least picked them up ?" She scoffed as she turns her attention back towards the book in front of her. "I still can't believe you're double majoring." She changed the subject. "Moreover it's business and law. Aren't you tired ?" The girl in front of her perked her eyebrows at her.

"Don't change the subject Jisoo, you know we're sisters by heart. I know something's troubling you." Jennie closed her book, sets them aside as she stared at her. Jisoo rubs her thumbs together, as her eyes darts from her phone to the girl in front of her. She sighed and did the same.

"He's back in town." A shiver immediately went down in Jennie's spine. She gulped as she reached towards Jisoo's hand. "One way or another, you have to tell Jin." Jisoo nodded as she bit her lips together.

"Tell me what ?" Jin suddenly appeared with Namjoon next to him. Jennie's eye darts from him to Jisoo. "Oh no, we're caught." Jennie stifles a laugh. "Jennie......" Jisoo softly called out as if telling her to not expose the secret.

"We're planning on going a short getaway during the weekend before you graduate. Seeing you after graduation is going to be hard. We have to tell you guys sooner or later to set the date." Jennie lied.

"You really didn't have to Jen. Anyway, can you two excuse us, I have something to discuss with Jisoo." Jennie nodded as she packed all of her items. "See you later, Chu." She waved as she and Namjoon went out.

"It was a lie ?" Namjoon looks towards the girl at his side. Jennie shrugged her shoulders. "Fifty,fifty. How's the preparation going ?" It was Namjoon's turn to shrugged his shoulders. "Slower than usual," A pause. "weird." He looks in a specific direction.

"Weird ?" Jennie follows his eyes as she looks at Yoongi talking with Lisa. "Since when did they become best buddies ?" Namjoon looked at Jennie. Jennie pouted at him. "How should I know? Anyway, I have class. See you." She waved at him.

"How badly do you need this ?" Yoongi inquired looking at the female. "Badly. I just need a little boost of scores. Can't you do that? An A- isn't helping it." Yoongi looked at her results which was far more better than he could have.

"Umm..." She trailed. Yoongi looked at her urging her to continue. "How did Jennie do ?" Yoongi opened his laptop and typed away. A few minutes later, he turned the screen towards her. "Are you serious ?" She screamed, oblivious to the people staring.

"Well she was always one of the smartass Corona, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if she's on the dean list. Apparently, Taehyung is on it too. Maybe they do other stuff too." He chuckled which made Lisa glared at his innuendo.

"You know—" Just before Yoongi could finish his sentences, Lisa puts her finger on his mouth. "I don't need you lecturing me about liking him. It's my feelings." She laid back on the blanket that they set down. "Suit yourself. I have to go since I need some hacking to do." He got up and left her.

Hoseok was walking with Jimin and Seulgi when he spotted Lisa alone. "You guys go ahead." He told them and ran towards her direction. Lisa who had her eyes close felt a sift on the blanket she was laying down. "Your best friend got stolen huh," He laid down next to her, making sure they was space between them.

"Yeah. Aren't you tired of seeing couples everywhere? As far as I'm concerned, you, Yoongi and Namjoon are one of the people who doesn't have any lovers. I'd hate to admit it but I feel left out sometimes since I'm not a Marionette nor a Corona. It's weird to think that I'm the only one seeing you guys as my friends when you guys probably don't. " She raised her hand into the sky, pretending to destroy the clouds.

Hoseok rests the back of his palm, covering his eyes. "I heard Namjoon is getting close to someone. And I heard from him that you and Yoongi are getting closer, so wouldn't that means that I'm the only one alone. And for the record, Lisa." He smiled.

"To tell you the truth, each and every one of us are alone some are since birth. Take me for example, if Yoongi didn't find me I wouldn't be alive by now. Jisoo is always the black sheep of her family, Jin being the only son has to take responsibility for his family business, Jungkook has to step in since his brother back down, Jimin being the son of the twin also has his responsibility."

He sighed before continuing again, "Namjoon's parents have always serve Jennie's so it's no wonder that he still serves for the family and Jennie being the only daughter related by blood has always been engaged in the family business since the day she was born. So in every sense, we're all alone, fighting our battles."

Lisa turned her attention towards him, "But hey, we found each other and it includes you. So don't ever feel left out, you can always join us and I'm sure none of us doesn't mind protecting another one. Who knows you might join our crazy shenanigans, one day." He smiled again.

Hoseok got up as he brushed the dust from his clothes and reach for her hand. "As a token of my friendship to you, I'll buy you dessert." Lisa smile as she took his hand. "Also, thank you for sharing your insecurities with me. It means a lot that you trust me."

"Thanks, Hoseok. You're really everyone's hope, huh."

cried to sleep last night and felt like updating eventho i usually update once a week. my eyes are swollen and i have to meet some friends. i guess i have to ice my eyes before meeting them :)