20 : play nicely

quick fact : i recently read this story with white background and felt like something was missing lol (i recommend black since i was already using it)

(this baekhyun is so hot , i'm a baekhyun akgae 🥰🥵 )

apparently the baekhyun gif was missing (?)

             Jennie's deep slumber was being interrupted when Taehyung opened the curtains in her room. "Excuse me !" She yanks a pillow and covered her head. "You're excused, princess. Get up—." He pulled the duvet and yanked the pillow from her. She groaned in annoyance.

"Princess, your dad said that he needed to see you. We bumped into one another in the kitchen. I almost got slashed by him just now when he knew I was sleeping over." Taehyung shivered remembering the face that Jennie's father made.

"He's not gonna kill you, tiger." Jennie chuckled as she entered her bathroom. After Jennie got dressed, they both went down the stairs when Yoongi pulled Taehyung into another room. "Don't show your face now, he's not in the mood," Yoongi told him referring to Jennie's father.

"Have you seen the satan in Jennie? Nope. Then you don't want to see the satan in her father." Hoseok said with a chuckle. "Come on, we have class." Jimin patted his back and dragged him towards their car.

               "What did you wake me up for ?" Jennie said as she drank her tea. Her father sets his newspaper down as he looked at her. "That man, I met in the kitchen, is he your boyfriend ?" Jennie grew silent and realised that they haven't declared anything about their relationship. "I'm not sure. We haven't had any declaration."

Her father nodded," my friend and business partner have a son and we thought that it's perfect to introduce you two." Jennie crossed her arms as she looked straight into her father's eye. "I won't agree if you're playing this matchmaker games. " She pouted.

"It's just a dinner, honey. I better see you tonight." He said before leaving her in the living room.

❅ Cafeteria, St. Athena

                       "Where's Jennie ?" Rosé sat down and pushed a small cupcake in front of Jungkook's mouth and he took it. "She had a business to attend with her scary father," Taehyung said with a pout. 

Hoseok ran from outside and immediately sat down at their table. "Have you heard? St.Athena is the host for the national district between private college, I'm excited as we're the host this year. Imagine all the sports events that will be held." Hoseok gushed excitedly. "Not to mention the after-party," Jin added.

"I'm more excited for football match cause I've heard St.Minerva our very own sibling college is sending all of their elites." Jungkook and Jimin fist bump. "I'm already so excited about the match."

"Is this national district a huge thing ?" Taehyung cluelessly asked them.

Jungkook shows a shocked face as he stood up and touch Taehyung's shoulders. "Tae, this national district is the equivalent of proms for guys. We eat, sleep and pray for this !"

"That's an exaggeration, Jk. But yes, Taehyung. It's a really big deal for students here and it's also a big deal for our board of directors. Losing means lose face. I'm sure they are pushing us more this year since we're the host." Yoongi explained with a boring look.

"My advice for you is, pick the best sports you're in. That way you can get away from trouble. Remember, they strive for perfection."
Namjoon advises him, taking a sip of his daily morning coffee.

"Being mediocre in anything won't help either." Lisa let out a small smile. "If you have troubles participating in a sports event, join the community like me, I'm too lazy unless there's racing which I doubt it," Jisoo said while grinning.

"W-Woah. Hmm, does Jennie usually participate in this ?"

"Oh, does Jennie? Well, she one hella competitive person. She participated in various events but her main is the polo. " Jimin explained.

"Pick which sport you going to participate in Tae, I'm gonna graduate soon and it's going to be harder for you guys to see my nose," Jin said with a chuckle.

Jennie's room 

                 It was almost 8, Jennie glance at the clock that adorned her dressing room. "Ugh, why do I have too many pretty dresses? I need a decent one." She sighed. A text from her father made her realized that she was running late.

Jennie drove herself there and saw Mr.Song, their driver. "Ahjussi, do I look pretty ?" She asked. "Of course, dear. You always do." He said with a chuckle. "It's a problem then, I want to look um.. less attractive." A maid saw her and ushered her inside.

"Ah.I'm guessing that's your daughter, Jung Ii-shi." A man in his late forties got up from his seat and pushed his son forward. "This is my son, Han Jongin." The man named Jongin walk towards her and took her hand in his before chastely kissing the back of her palm. Jennie scrunched her face obviously uncomfortable by his actions.

They sat down and ate their dining while the adults were talking about combining their company. Jennie was eating her food not paying attention towards their topic while a pair of eyes were set on her.

"Jongin, how about you show Jennie our garden while the adults have business talk." Jongin nodded as he did small gestures towards the back door.

The garden was huge and decorated nicely but it was dark and Jennie was itchy to go back home.

Jennie stopped in her tracks and turned around quickly to see Jongin's face. "Let me get this straight, what does your father want from my father ?"

A chuckle left his mouth, "How are you so sure that it's my father that wants something from yours, what if it is your father that want something in mine ?" A devilish grin was plastered on his face as he closed the space between them.

He tilted her chin, "You know when I was little, I thought that being a girl was easy in the business world. Your dad would spend money on bodyguards for you but then I realised that the money that was spent was being paid back the moment, a marriage contract was sealed."

He removes his hands and tuck inside his pockets. "If I were you, I would be careful and play nice with men. Didn't you hear? Men are wolves."'

*fun fact : baekhyun and kai original roles was switch 🤩 (yep i honestly admit that i don't like kai)

i know kai is a 'Kim' but let's change it for the sake of the story. plus there are a few hints from this chapter. *