11 : sexually frustated

2 weeks. 14 days. 336 hours to be precise since they last saw the short brunette. Not a single text. Not even a single called. Taehyung grew anxious over his missing Corona. She has been missing her classes and her friends also seemed to be hard to catch. He asked Rosé but not even she knew where they were.

His mind kept going back to the day they had a shooting practice as he couldn't resist keeping his hands to touch her skin. It felt wrong. She is his boss one way another and moreover, he didn't want to piss Yoongi. He sighed as he kept trying to get rid of Jennie's images in his mind.

It was a rainy evening when Rosé was reading a novel when her ears suddenly catch a similar voice a few seats behind her in the café. His voice was sweet and contrast to what she usually heard. She tried to look behind her and took out a pocket mirror to see behind her and saw the familiar tattoo behind his ears. The same as her ring.

She grew curious about who he was talking to and wanted to see a clear view of her face but to her dismayed, he pulled the girl towards his chest as he tried to ease her cries. Rosé got up and leave the place in a rush afraid to be caught spying on them. She rushed towards the door when she bumped into a man's chest. "Oof. I gotta stop doing this." She rubbed her head.

"Hey, it's you gorgeous." Rosé looked up and saw the man she saw back at aeipathy. "I'm really sorry, I keep bumping into you." The man chuckled and let out his hand. "I'm Chanyeol by the way since we've met how about some drinks." Rosé contemplated for a while before nodding.

The moment Jisoo stepped foot inside the club, the odour hit her. She looks towards the pole and saw Jimin. "Of course. This is his home." She sighed as she walks towards him. "Christian!" She waved in front of him and he danced his way towards her. "Soo, finally gurl. You're late. Come on." He pulled her towards the VIP section.

As they sat on the booth, a server served them drinks. "Jimin. I'm. Not. Here. For. This." Jimin chuckled as he chugged a drink. "I know. Jk is bringing her." As if on cue, they saw Jungkook dragging a short brunette with him. "She's tough."

"Jennie ! Where have you been ?" Jisoo immensely looked at her face for any signs of sickness. "I've been moping around at home and drinking wine." She slurred. She stretched her hand out and raised them on Jisoo's and Jungkook's shoulder. "These days I have a problem." She said with a chuckled.

"And that is..." A curious Jisoo asked. "Hehe, I'm sexually frustrated. Haha, Tae and I kissed and I'm sexually frustrated after that." Her words were jumbling but they understand her.
"Woah, Jennie. And I thought after the breakup with Yoongi you say people around us are strictly business-," Jimin grabbed the bottle from her hand. "— and you have enough drinks."

"Yoongi will be pissed." Jungkook finally voices out as he forcedly took the bottle from Jimin and chugged it. Jennie chuckled before getting up. "I know." She walked past everyone without staggering as she made her way out of the club as her friends called out to her.

Taehyung was about to head to bed when a sudden knock interrupted him. He went to open the door and was met with Jennie. "What are you doing here? Where have you been? Are you drunk ?" Countless questions came out of his mouth.

She chuckled as she passed him and slumped herself on his bed. "Isn't it late, you should go home," Taehyung told her since he saw it was almost 2 am.

"It's dangerous for a woman to drive at this hour." A light chuckle was heard and Jennie looked towards him. "You're a mafia leader."

Jennie suddenly got heated up and went straight towards him. "Do you not see me as a woman ?" She whispered softly at his ear as she rests her hands on his stomach, caressing it softly.

"Of course I see you as a woman. But I don't think you see me as a man. " He tries to walk past her but she held his arms tighter. "Then, show me." Their faces were so close to one another, Jennie could count his eyelashes if she wanted. "Show me, Kim Taeh—." With a flash, he dipped down and allowed their lips to meet halfway.

All thoughts and doubts flew away from their mind. Taehyung was satisfied with her keenness and rewarded her with open mouth kisses as he trails to her neck and her shoulder line to leave his marks. "Taehyung." She managed to groan out when he pressed his fingers harder against her waist painfully.

He carefully pushed her back towards the bed before kissing her again. Jennie let her hands trail along his torso and slipped them under his shirt. He groaned deeply when he felt her cold fingers touched his skin and almost growled when her nails dug into his flesh.

As his hand slipped and touch the hook of her bra, he stopped and looked down at her face for a while waiting for her permission. She let out a smirked before nodding. "You'll enjoy the view as I'm enjoying my view ."

The thundering and flashing from the outside made Taehyung awake from his sleep. He blushed as he saw the back of a woman by his side. He tugged the duvet to cover Jennie's naked body in case she got cold.

His sudden actions made the latter stirred in her sleep, his hands immediately pulled her closer and rubbed circles on her back. She immediately drifted back to sleep.

Taehyung felt like a creep for staring at her in her sleep but all night he kept thinking about their future. What will happen between them now?