35

*GRACIE'S POV*
Charlie and Blake hadn't been made official but whenever they had the opportunity they would be constantly flirting with each other. They had started spending a lot more time together, just the two of them.

It was still strange to me...my best friend and my brother. But honestly I couldn't have found anyone more perfect for either of them. They needed each other, it was clear, even if they hadn't realised it themselves.

But whenever I asked one of them, they would say that they were just friends. I knew that in both of their cases, did not want to be 'just friends' but I let it go. If they wanted to go slow then that was up to them.

They made each other happy, I could see that, but Blake was soon going to be off to college and they didn't have long left to confess their feelings to each other.

It was kind of like a wattpad book, one that you want to speed up until you get to the end because you need to know if they get together or not.

*LEXI'S POV*
"I wanted to show you some of my best work before I hand it in," Gracie told me.

"Okay, lead the way," I answered eagerly as I'd been waiting for weeks for her to finish her products so I could see them. She had this thing about me not seeing them until they were finished, which I didn't mind because they were always great.

Gracie walked through her open bedroom door into her bedroom. I followed her, ducking under the beads hanging from the top.

She had set up three manakins in her room, the first one had a yellow blouse that had been fitted together with pins. She hadn't completely finished that one but it still looked incredible because of the use of different materials she'd used.

On the second one was a black and red dress with tiny little beads and tassels. It was quite short but I didn't mind, knowing that she'd eventually wear it at some point.

The last manikin was wearing a familiar pastel blue dress that flowed slightly. I immediately knew why I recognised it and I smiled knowingly.

I was shocked to see that she had made the dress because it looked amazing and definitely not home made. But I never doubted Gracie's art skills for a second. I mean I knew she could draw but I didn't realise that she was that good at the designing part.

She had also laid out her best work in her sketch books. I flicked through a page of some outfits that looked awesome. There was also some drawings of people but their faces weren't normal, they'd been smudged and lines had been drawn to make the faces look disoriented.

"These drawings are amazing Gracie," I exclaimed. I was honestly mesmerised by her art work and talent.

"I don't know," She mumbled as she flicked through the pages.

"No seriously, they are like really good," I emphasised the word 'really' because they genuinely were, really good. I'd never seen something like that before.

"I messed the faces up a little," She complained, touching her finger over the edge of the paper.

"No, that's the best bit," I mentioned.

"What about these?" She motioned to the three manikins behind us.

"I like the blue dress," I smiled again as I admired it once more.

"I've worn that before," She mumbled, suddenly starting to blush.

"The first day of school," I was still smiling as I recreated a scene in my head. The first conversation we ever shared span around in my head.

"You remember what I wore on the first day of school?" She tried not to grin as she looked up at me.

"Of course I do," I smirked, "you looked beautiful."