Rocket legue

The next morning I wake up around 8. I normally like to get up early so I can do some yoga and enjoy the day longer. I make some toast and decide to film my video for tomorrow.
@itsemmilyyy
Poll time!
What game should I play for tomorrow's video?
Rocket league        | 63%
COD4             |25%
Red dead redemption 2    |12%
Looks like rocket league it is. I set up my Xbox and do my makeup while everything is updating. I'm absolutely rubbish at rocket league, and my subs know it, and that's why they love to watch me play it. I do minimal makeup, and throw my long blonde hair up into a bun and pull out some pieces around my face.

By this time it's now about 10:30, and Georgie is awake.

"Good god woman! Do you always wake up early?" He asks, yawning.

"Yes! I love to start out my days early." I smile throwing on my head set. "Now let me film!"

"Can I come watch how bad this is gonna be?" He laughs.

"As long as you're quiet!" I say.

He agrees and comes and sits behind the camera.

"Hello everyone! It's Emily here back with another gaming video! I did a poll on Twitter and everyone wanted to see me absolutely fail at rocket league again!" I start. " I also asked for some questions to answer for you guys!"

After about 2 hours I give up, I've scored maybe like 3 goals, Georgie was having a laugh, and so was I, and I've gotten some pretty good questions so I'm confident about this video.
"Alright guys! That's all for today, thank you for watching, if you enjoy leave a like, subscribe, and I'll see you guys next video! " I smile before shutting off the camera.

"Wow I didn't think you were THAT bad!" Georgie laughs.
"I told you! But my subs love to watch me play, because it makes them laugh, so I have no problem with playing a game I'm absolute trash at. " I respond. " also thanks for the tv in here!"
"Of course! I knew you liked to play games, so I made sure you'd have everything you need" He smiles.
He's always been so caring, and that's why he's my fave. I plug in my camera and post a video to my instagram story.
"Hey guys! Just about to edit my trash experience with rocket league ! Video should be up tomorrow at 3pm! "
I post it, alone with a photo me and Georgie took last night in our outfits.
Via Instagram: repost from @legitmemulous
@itsemmilyyy
Glad be back with this Mong, be sure to go watch our video on Danielle Cohn!
Posted.
I put my phone down and go grab a snack before editing. I try not to edit my gaming videos too much, so I normally get done pretty quickly. I've been editing for about 2 hours straight. So once I feel like the video is perfect, I finish up and make sure to save my work before checking my phone.
I get in instagram to check a few comments on mine and Georgie's pictures. I go to his first and the first comment I see is
@imallexx what the fuck.
@fan3 omg!! You guys are too cute!! Can't wait!!
@fan8 where can I get my hands on that pink hoodie!!
@willNE you Bellend! Where's my collab!!
I click on Alex's profile, and see that he follows me? But why if he hates me? Well maybe not hate, but he has a strong disliking to me for some reason. Maybe he's not happy I'm at his place? Did George even tell him?
"Hey Georgie!" I yell.
"Yes?" He says looking up from his phone.
"Um did you tell Alex I was even coming? I saw his comment on your picture.." I ask.
"Well he knows you're here, clearly, but he doesn't know that we're exactly cousins, and I didn't quite mention that you're going to be LIVING here.." he says.
"YOU DIDNT TELL HIM I WAS LIVING HERE!!? He's gonna hate me even more oh no!!" I cry out.
"No no he won't I promise. I'll have a talk with him. I think he just thinks we're friends." He shrugs.
Great. That makes me feel good about this whole thing. I plop down next to him on the couch and watch the tv with him.
"Hey you want to go out tonight? Get your mind off a few things?? Meet some friends?" He asks.
"Sure!" I smile. That should help! Plus I've never met his other friends!
I've watched some of wills videos and joshs too. But I mostly watch george and Alex, ironically.

"Hurry up Emily! They're waiting for us!" George yells.
"I'm coming! Let me get my shoes!" I shout back.
I adjust my cute flowey dress, and grab some sandals and purse and run out to see George and will.
"You must be will!" I smile, reaching out to shake his hand.
"Hi! What a pleasure! I love your gaming videos!" He says.
"Oh wow, I didn't think you guys really watch them." I blush.
"You're basically the girl version of George! Why wouldn't we!" He laughs.
Well at least one friend likes me...
Josh finally shows up and then we head out to the pub.
——-
Alright, Alex will probably be in the next chapter, I hope I'm not the only one totally in love with him...