Decorating for the holidays

-1st Of December -
*sorry for the time jump, I'm skipping about 2 weeks ahead*
"George are we gonna put up the tree today!" I shout.
"Ugh, Emily it's like 10am we can do it later!" He groans.
I decide I want to do it now. I go out to the store, and pick up a tree with lights. I get all the decorations and ornaments, and I even got each of us a custom ornament, and then head back home.
It's only around 11 and the boys are probably still sleeping, knowing how late they always stay up just for a video..
I turn on some Christmas music and put the tree up first. I wrap it in lights and then the tinsel. I put on various types of ornaments, and then put our three personalized ones up at the top.
I get a chair and stand on it to put the topper on and then I hang up the stockings near the tree.
We each have a cute personalized one.
George's is memeulous (obviously)
Alex's in internet sensation
And mine is embear
I step back and love what I've done. So I decide to make some tea and watch some Telly.
"Well good morning Santa." Alex chuckles walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning sleepy head." I smile kissing his cheek.
"So what's all this?" He asks, slinging his arm around my waist.
"I wanted to decorate." I shrug.
"Well you did a great job bear." He says.
We grab a snack and head over to the Telly. I grab a blanket and throw it over us and click on the tv.

 I grab a blanket and throw it over us and click on the tv

@im_allexx, @randomfan72, and 16,382 others liked.
@itsemmilyyy: Christmas time 🎄💗
Tagged @im_allexx
@imallexx  you're quite the decorator bear 💜
@fanfan73 ^^ OMG THE PET NAME!!
@randomfan01 just admit you're dating already!!
Maybe they're right. It us bee a month and a half. And I'm not even sure if George knows. It has been nice keeping this between us, but I feel like I want people to know now.
" hey al, when are we gonna tell people?" I ask.
"Whenever you want." He smiles. "Maybe in the next camp cast, I'll say something, or even better you can join us! George is gonna come to."
"Oh okay! Sounds fun." I smile.
He nudge my head under his arm and cuddle up.
I take him his warm embrace and his nice scent. I eventually start to doze off.
-Alex's POV-
Em and I have been watching tv for a bit. Well, I guess just me. I sit and pet her hair while I admire her sleeping face.
I'm in a totally different world until George comes in.
"Holy shit!" He yells.
"Hey, she's sleeping!" I say.
"Oh, well it looks dope in here! Did she do this?" He asks.
"Yes." She groans from my lap.
"Sorry em, didn't mean to wake ya, but this place looks great." He chuckles.
"Whatever." She signs. I laugh and George throws a pillow at her.
She lets out a groan and lays there. He does it again. She gets up and chases him around the flat while I sit and watch. She eventually gives up and plops back down next to me.
"What's for dinner?" She asks. I give her a look.
"What? I might be small but I'm like always hungry."
I let out a laugh.
"Um, wanna y'all a walk and get some McDonald's?" I ask.
"It's like 3 degrees silly!" She laughs.
"But I like walks!" I whine.
"Let's drive and then eat in okay?" She suggests.
"Alright." I sigh.
We grab out stuff and head out to the car. I open her door for her and she slides her little body in.
I get in the drivers side and we're off.

"Can I get 2 milkshakes as well?" I ask.
"Alright, that'll be 21.48£"
I handed her my card and Emily from behind me sighed.
"What?" I chuckle.
"I told you to let me pay!" She whines.
"Um, no." I say.
She pouts over to the corner booth. I follow her petit body over with the tray.
She's talking about something but all I can think about are her beautiful brown eyes. She's so innocent.
-Emily's POV-
"Alex?" I ask.
"Oh sorry." He blushes.
"What's wrong?"I ask.
"I was just looking at your eyes. " he says.
My face gets hot. It's been a month and a half and I still feel so giddy. He's so adorable. He was so supportive and hard working.
We sat and talked and ate. We made sure to bring George home something as well.
The way home I was thinking about what I wanted to get Alex for Christmas. I wanted to do something special. And for George too. He's become like a brother to me.
When we got home I went in my room and started researching.
About 20 minutes later Alex walked in and I shut out my tab.
"Hey what's up?" I ask.
"Do you wanna watch lord of the rings?" He asks.
"Sure! I've never seen it!" I smile.
"What!!! Come on you mug!! We have to go watch them now." He shouts dragging me to the living room.
"I'm gonna make some popcorn."I say.
I run into the kitchen and make a big bowl of popcorn and got Alex and I both a beer.
I head back into the living room where Alex has made a huge fort!
"Oh my god alex!" I laughed.
"What? I thought we could have a sleep over." He chuckles.
"Oh let me go get my pjs!" I squeal.
I go quickly change and grab my slippers and head back and see Alex in some plaid pjs.
We lay out under the fort and eat popcorn and watch lord of the rings. We end up cuddling underneath the fort and fall asleep cuddling.

—-
Sorry for such a late shitty update BLAH