Million sub special pt. 2

- Emily's POV-
"Alright! So today, Alex and I thought we'd do a little bit of a Q and A, and also you guys asked for a carpool karaoke, so it'll basically just be me singing." I laugh.
"I also begged for me to drive, so if we die you all witnessed it was her driving." He adds.
"I'll have you know I passed my drivers test with a perfect!" I protest. "Alright let's go you mug."
"Alright so, I'm in control of the music, since Emily is driving, I'm just gonna hit shuffle on her phone and let's see what happens." Alex says.
The first song that comes on is "perfect" by one direction.
"Oh god." Alex groans.
"Yes!! If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms!" I sing.
"Please tell me you didn't have a one direction phase." Alex laughs.
"Uh duh. Who didn't?" I sass.
"Okay Well first question is, what is your favorite fast food?" Alex asks.
"Hands down, Taco Bell." I reply.
"Ooh that's a good one. I'd have to say McDonald's. " he says.
we go on, singing and answering questions. The whole time alex had one hand on mine.
Alex wasn't too fond of my music, but I was jamming and singing at the top of my lungs. 
"Alright last question, what do you look for in a partner?" He smiles.
"Um, has to have a good sense of humor definitely, a good personality, trustworthy, and I'm a sucker for a cute smile." I reply. "Oh and I love blue eyes"
"Well for me, they have to like video games,and probably drinking as much as I do, and shorter than me. " he smiles.
He grabs the camera and shuts it off. We pull off at the store to get some prank supplies. At this point he gets out his camera for his video.
"Okay guys, so you asked us to prank George, will and josh, and we're at the store now to get some supplies. " he says.
We hop out of the car and go into the store. I grab a cart and follow alex. He goes to the party isle and gets a ton of wrapping paper. I go get some streamers and balloons to blow up.
"Alright guys, so I think this prank is gonna go for George, we're gonna wrap all his things up and blow up some balloons and put them everywhere." Alex says to the camera.
"What can we do to the other lads?" I ask.
"Where's the cooking oil?" He says.
We head over to to food isle and get some oil, I suggest we get some marbles too, so we do that.
"Okay, so we're about to check out. We got all the supplies!" Alex says.
We get back to the car and head to Taco Bell, and McDonald's.
"Okay guys, we're back, we got Taco Bell and McDonald's!" I smile.
We drive and eat, and listen to some more music.
"Emily, you honestly have the weirdest music taste." Alex says.
"I will listen to anything besides like country and hard core screamo." I laugh.
"Fair enough." He shrugs.
We continue to eat, as he puts on "wanted u" by joji.
"Classic Alex." I chuckle.
"Hey, it's the best one!" He protests.
"I would have to disagree." I say. "I think attention is better."
"Uh no." He sasses.
"Alright guys leave a comment, if you listen to joji, is attention or wanted u better?" I say to the camera.
I eventually pull back to the flat, and we continue to eat until we're done.
"Alright guys, that is it for this video, if you enjoyed and want to see more of Alex, leave a like and comment down below! I really couldn't thank you guys enough for 1 million! I'll drop my merch link down below and I'll see you guys in the next video!" I smile.
I look over and Alex was smiling at me.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing, I just like to observe." He smiles.
"Weirdo." I laugh. "Let's go get set up while they're gone."
We get out and head up to the empty flat.we run to George's room and set up Alex's camera.
"Okay so we're back at the flat, and George is gone, so this is the perfect time to wrap all of his things." He says to the camera. I grab some paper and start hanging it from the ceiling, letting it fall to the ground, taping it, and then moving on to the next section of the wall. Alex is wrapping his desk and computer.
Once I finish with the wall, I move on to all his laundry in his dresser.
"Alex! I just got a text from George!" I say.
"Oh no, what does it say?" He asks.
"He's asking if we need anything from the super market. " I respond.
"Okay, give him like the weirdest things ever, and that should stall some time." He chuckles.
I tell him an obscure list and read it off for the camera. We get back to wrapping everything, and then move on into the living room, right in front of the door, we lay all the marbles down, and then further down the hall, we put the oil.
"Okay so here we have the marbles, and then when the boys are already upset, they'll get up and run down this hall, towards my room, and then they'll also slip on the cooking oil." Alex laughs, showing our work off to the camera.
"And then in here, we have an early Christmas gift for George!" I smile as Alex points the camera at me, showing off George's nicely wrapped room.
Alex then puts his camera in a hidden spot so it sees the front door, I put mine in George's room, and then also my vlogging camera in the hall with the oil.
"Okay guys they should be home any minute." Alex whispers.
I go plug in my camera and start uploading the footage for my video. Alex follows and we sit and watch some footage from earlier together. About 20 minutes into editing, I hear the front door open, and all we hear is a bunch of thuds on the floor, and some groans. I hold back a laugh and stop editing.
"EMILY!" Georges screams.
Oh no.

———
Sorry I didn't get this up earlier! Hope you enjoy!!