The big collab.

-Emily's POV-
The next morning I wake up about 11am. I get up, go get a nice glass of water. I also made some toast before I did my stretches. After I stretch, I clean up the kitchen and living room.
Everyone had seem to gone home, besides from will and his girlfriend.
Once I had finished, I showered and put on some sweats, and then I totally I had forgotten I had Alex's hoodie... so I slipped it in his room, but I accidentally woke him up.
"Sorry!" I whisper.
"It's alright, I needed to get up anyway." He says, his morning voice very apparent.
"I was just um, coming to give your hoodie back. " I say.
"You can keep it." He smiles. "I have tons, plus that's a new color. "
"Um thanks. It's a bit large though." I chuckle.
"That's alright. You look good in it." He blushes.
My face gets hot and I smile and leave. God what is happening!!
I go back into my room and light a candle. I then remembered I didn't even upload my makeup video! I hopped up and went to my desk. I immediately went to YouTube and started uploading it.
Via Instagram story: @itsemmilyyy
Hey guys! Just wanted to hop and and apologize for not getting my makeup video up yesterday! George through me a welcome party and it was so sweet! But it's gonna be up soon! Uploading now!"
Posted.
I sit back and watch the upload bar inch by. I check my phone and I got tons of questions on about the hoodie I was still wearing. Oh my gosh I need to be so carful! I forgot people cared about who we date as youtubers... even though we aren't dating?? The internet thinks he hates me ?? Oh my god.
—Alex's POV—
"That's alright. You look good in it." I fricken blurt out! Oh my god! My face gets super hot and she probably got freaked out and left! We were doing so good, and then I had to go scare her. I get myself together and put on some black joggers and a hoodie and go out to get some lunch. I see her sitting on the couch in my hoodie.
Maybe I didn't scare her...
"Hey can I ask you about something?" She asks.
"Yeah sure." I say. Oh no oh no oh no.... I grab my cereal and sit by her on the couch. She had some sweatpants on, along with my baggy hoodie, her whole outfit engulfing her. Her hair is pushed back behind her ear, all natural, still wet from her shower. She has no makeup on, her big brown eyes popping more than ever. She's gorgeous. I catch myself staring and I move my focus to my cereal.
"So um, I know we were pretty drunk, but was it true what you said?" She asks.
I totally forgot I told her I liked her. Shit. My face is starting to get hot. I can't lie. She knows.
"Yeah." I smile.
"Oh." She says. Oh no. "Okay, good."
"Oh?" I ask.
"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I heard you right, and didn't totally make a fool of myself."she chuckles.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"You don't remember?" She says.
"Um, I mean..." I laugh. After I fell out of my chair I started to not really remember much.
"Oh, well you said that, and then I said it back. And I wanted to make sure you actually said it." She blushes. 
"Oh. Well I'm glad I didn't make myself look like a nonce." I say. God why do I say such a stupid things!
But she laughs. I go to reach out and put my hand on hers before George cuts us off.
"Good morning! Are you guys ready to film a collab?" He shouts.
"Um, what?" She says.
"Yeah, you heard me cunt, we're all filming a video. He laughs.
I shrug, sometimes he makes us and the lads do this, so it's nothing that I haven't been through before.
"Over what though?" Emily asks.
"Um well, this might be awkward since you know, you two like, are weird, or maybe not.... but a collective group of like all of our subs wanted all of us to sit down and watch some tik toks?" He laughs.
"Oh god." I sigh. I was relieved, but also annoyed, relieved because they didn't want us to like talk about that video I made on Emily, or ask us a bunch of questions. But also annoyed because well it's tik tok.
"Oh okay! Should I get ready? What time are we filming?" She asks.
"Probably in about an hour, but you're not allowed to wear that." He says pointing at her hoodie.
"Fine." She grunts.
"I think she should be able to wear what she wants." I joke.
"But it's my channel! She can't be plugging your merch!!" George fights.
"Guys! It's alright, maybe I can wear one for half and then the other for half." She laughs.
Me and George shrug and forget about our bitch fight. Emily gets up and goes to get ready, while George and I stay in the living room. He runs up to the couch and whispers.
"Why is she wearing that again?"
"Um because we streamed last night, and I wanted her to wear my merch I guess." I shrug.
"Oh right. So are you two like...?" He asks.
"I don't know.. I may have told her I liked her..." I say.
"Finally! What did she say? Did she take it well? Well I'm assuming yes since she's still in your clothes!" He says with way too much excitement.
"She said she liked me back." I smile. Every time I think about that I get so happy inside. I haven't felt like this in a while.
"Aw there you go mate!" He laughs. "Now come on! Let's go get set up for this video!"

———
Thank you guys for reading this far! I'll try to update at least once a day! Hope you're enjoying :)