Coffee shop

— a few days later —
-Emily's POV-
The past week alex and I have gotten closer. We normally just hang out in the living room, I can tell he's a bit shy because he likes to be out in the open, not really alone in either one of our rooms. Which I find super sweet. 
The most that has happened though is that I laid my head on his shoulder. He's held my pinkie a few times, but really when it's only us two. I can tell he's afraid to do anything around George, because anytime George comes around he gets all red and backs away from me. George is completely cool with it, which I really appreciate.
George would always get weird whenever I would talk about a guy, only because he was just protective and didn't want me to get hurt. Even though I've never had a proper boyfriend, he would always tell me to just watch out.
Today was a chill day for everyone. No videos to film or edit and it was a nice change for once.
I got dressed in some ripped skinny jeans and a big sweater with my hair braided and some makeup on.
I walk out into the kitchen and Alex is sitting on the island on his phone.
"Hey, um do you wanna like go somewhere?" He asks.
"Like on a date?" I smile.
"Yeah, like a date." He blushes.
"Of course! I'm not too familiar with the area, so you lead." I say.
"I have the best place." He says.
We grab our shoes and head out. The weather is getting colder and colder and I regret not bringing a coat. Oh well.
"Maybe we should've drove, but I thought the walk would be nice." He chuckles.
"Oh it's alright, you can never predict the weather. " I laugh.
We continue the walk in silence and the he grabs my pinkie. Not my hand, but just our pinkies interlock. A smile creeps on my face and I look over and he's smiling with his head down.
We eventually arrive and a super cute coffee shop. He holds the door open, what a gentleman.
We take a seat in the corner booth and warm up for a minute.
"This place is super cute!" I smile.
"Yeah I like to come here sometimes, it's not the busiest place, so it's really nice. " he responds. "Erm, I'm gonna get a tea, do you want something?"
"I can get it it's alright, you don't have to pay for me." I say.
"No I insist." He smiles.
"Ugh fine. But I get the next one." I laugh.
"Um, we'll see." He jokes.
He goes and orders our teas and brings them back for us to enjoy.
"Why thank you." I smile as he hands me my tea.
"Anything for m'lady." He jokes. "So, do you have any siblings? Sorry if that was weird, I'd just like to know you better."
"No it's all cool, and I'm an only child, sadly." I smile.
"Why sadly?" He asks.
"I don't know, I mean it was nice cause I always got what I wanted, but I wish I had a friend around. " I shrug.
"Well now you've got me!" He exclaims.
"Oh wow, I'm so excited." I joke. "So what's your big plan for when you hit 1 million?"
"It's a surprise, but I bet you'll hit it first."he says.
"Oh no way! You're like 10k ahead of me." I scoff.
"No way, I can't be." He responds.
"Go check social blade."
"Oh no way! I'm only like 15k away!" He smiles.
"Alright I'm like 20k!!" I exclaim.
"This is so exciting. We should do a collab for both our channels when we hit 1 million." He suggests.
"I love it." I smile.
We sit and chat a little while longer, and before he leaves he calls us an Uber, so we don't have to walk back in the cold. When we got back Georgie was hanging out with will and josh. I went into my room to continue designing some merch for my fans, I had some designs in the past, but I didn't love them enough to put them out. Plus, now that I'm so close to 1 million, I want to put out something that means a lot to me.
As I was getting close to finishing my hoodie design I got a knock on the door.
"Hey um, we should go out Friday. " Alex says. "Like all day."
Hmmm. Weird.
"Yeah sure! Why all day though?" I ask.
"Um, because I have lots of cool places we should go." He says. He's hiding something...  but I play along.
"Sounds great!" I smile.
He closes the door and I finish up my yellow sunshine hoodie. My subs always know how much I love the outdoors. So I wanted something bright and unique to remind them, that the world is beautiful, and they should spend every minute they can out in the sun.
And save. I close my laptop and decide to go get a snack.  When I walk out the door, the boys are whispering around the island. Georgie spits me first and quickly puts his papers behind his back and the boys all look up at me.
"Hey em." Georgie says.
"Uh, Hey." I say.
I grab my snack and the boys are watching me the whole time. What weirdos.
"Okay I'm going back to my room, you guys can go back to your plot to kill me!" I laugh.
- Alex's POV-
"Alright so earlier Emily told me that we were both super close to 1 million, so I wanted to plan something special. " I say. "Like a cake and all of her new friends and stuff. "
"Aw how cute alex is love struck. " Josh jokes.
"But then we can't surprise you mate." George says.
"That's alright. I just want to make her feel more welcome." I say.
"Alright, we can get balloons and everything, and you can take her out for the day." Will suggests.
"Friday sound good? I bet you'll both hit it before then." George asks.
"Yeah. I'll go ask" I say.

"Alright its a go." I smile.
—-
YALL I JUST WITNESSED MY BABY HITTING 1 MIL AND IM SO PROUD!!! I think the next chapter is when they both hit 1 mil so it's fitting :) so yes, another party chapter, SORRY. enjoy :) also I'm so excited to get my internet sensation hoodie AHHH