Uh oh

-Emily's POV-
We're about a week away from Christmas and I could not be more excited to give everyone their gifts. I ended up getting Beth, Natalie and I matching pj's and these cute cat headbands. And also some fun face masks we could do.
Alex has officially gotten a new headset, a exclusive hoodie in pink of my collection, I got us matching hats, and some fuzzy socks. And also a picture frame of our 1 million picture, and our first ever picture.
Tonight we were going out with everyone. James was even coming, and also a bloke named jack, that Alex has collaborated with a few times.
I put on a nice t-shirt dress, with some knee high socks and my timberlands. I curled my hair and finished up my eye makeup.
"Woah there." Alex says walking in next to me.
"You look handsome." I smile.
He's wearing nice slacks and a button up with his hair pushed to the side.
"I try. " he smirks pulling me into him, and kissing me.
Our lips collide and I could stay in this moment forever. I run my hands up his chest and his grip tightens. I eventually let go and gaze into his eyes.
We then get called out by impatient George, so we run out to the Uber.

We're all dancing and having a good time. Jack is real sweet and so is his girlfriend! They're a bit older, but they're still sweet.
I eventually found a table and sat down. George came with me and we just watched everyone having fun.
"Hey can you watch my stuff while I go to bathroom?" I shout.
He nods his head and I hand him my bag.
I make my way through the sweaty drunk young people, and finally make it to the restroom.
I do my business and wash my hands and get out of the creepy bathroom.
I make my way back through the crowd to the table and George looks like he's fuming.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"Don't look." He sighs.
And of course. I look. There's some girl all over alex. Let me rephrase. There's 2 girls. My heart breaks.
"Emily. " George says.
"I'm going to walk home. Don't come after me. " I say.
George growls and runs over towards them. Before I could see what was happening, my eyes filled with tears and I'm out in the freezing cold. My cold tears hit my face and I'm making my tipsy self focus enough to get home.
Once I reach the apartment I run upstairs and run a shower. I'm so angry I throw all my clothes off and get in. The tears not stopping. I just stand there. Once I feel good enough I stop the shower and get out and put on some pjs and make my way to my bed. I throw all of Alex's things back into his room and head back to mine. What a mistake. I crawl in bed and cry myself to sleep.
-Alex's POV-
"Hey I'm going to the restroom okay?" Em shouts at me.
I give her a thumbs up and watch her walk over to George and hand him her things.
I go grab another drink and go back to Natalie and will.
Then these two random girls come up.
"Hey we watch your videos! We think you're super cute!" One slurs. "Can we take a picture?"
"Yeah sure!" I smile. They seem harmless.
I stand in the middle and smile for them. One kisses my cheek, weird, but sometimes that happens, so I don't think anything of it.
The other one kinda put her hand on my butt and then I backed away.
"I have a girlfriend guys." I say.
"Oh? Then where is she?" The blonde one asks, kissing my neck. The other friend is behind me, preventing me from leaving. I'm trapped between the two. I try to get wills attention, but it's too loud.
I then see Emily walk back out and try to wave her over. I see George and he is not happy. Emily turns to me and the blonde one kisses me before I can even wave at her. I eventually push the one girl off, the other girl still behind me. Emily is gone and George is running towards me.
"Excuse me ladies, can I have my friend?" He asks politely.
They both shrug and let go and walk away.
George then back hands me as hard as he could.
"What the fuck mate!" He screams.
"I promise I didn't want it! They asked for a picture and then trapped me so I couldn't get away!" H cry. "Please let me go get em."
"No. Don't go near her. " he growls.
"No she has to know the truth!" I shout.
"Let me handle this for now alex. She wants to be alone. She's never gone through this." He says.
I grab my things and run out. I need to talk to her. I hear George running after me.
"Mate leave her alone." He sighs.
"Do you believe me? I need you to believe me. " I cry.
"I do, I know you wouldn't hurt her like that. But it looked real bad." He admits.
"I know! I was just trying to be nice, they were fans I thought it was harmless." I ramble.
We rush home and it's quiet. She's must be sleeping. I don't even want to think right now. I go into my room and she's thrown all my things on my bed. It's over. She'll never forgive me.
I throw everything in a rage of anger. I kick the wall and George comes running in.
"What are you doing? Alex stop it'll be okay." He says.
"No she hates me!" I cry.
"It'll be okay, give her her time, I'll talk to her okay? Get some sleep." He sighs.
"Fine." I agree.
I throw my clothes off and hop into bed. I toss and turn all night not being able to fall asleep.
3:26 am. Great.
I'll never fall asleep. I decide to just get up and fucking edit. Might as well get some work done.
-George's POV-
After that whole fiasco I fall asleep around 1. I get a knock on my door at around 4.
I open it and Emily is there with a red puffy face.
"Can I stay in here?" She whispers.
"Of course, I'll stay on the floor." I say pulling her in.
I see Alex has his light on. He's probably working himself to death. That's all he does when his heart is broken.
Emily crawls into my bed and I make a cot on the floor.
"Thanks Georgie. " she sniffles.
"Anytime." I smile. "Goodnight."

———-
Alright my b for not updating the past few days. So here's some drama !!!