The first kiss

-Emily's POV-
These boys are honestly too nice to me! They got alex and I a cake and some balloons and they invited all of our friends over.
I quickly change into some more comfy clothing, aka my new hoodie came in! I'm in love with how it turned out. And a SnapBack to keep my hair away. I walk out and Alex is basically wearing the same thing.
"Wow, great minds think Alike." He smirks, passing me a drink.
"I mean I guess." I joke. "Hey George, could you take our picture??"
"Of course, madam." He says poshly.
"Oh no, I'm way too out of it." Alex says.
"Come on!! We're twinning AND we both his 1 mil!" I beg.
He gives in and jumps on my back.
"Alex!! This isn't what I meant!" I laugh.

@NatalieAsher1, im_allexx and 46,832 others liked

Your two newest members of the 1 million club 🥳 tagged; @im_allexx
@randomfan9 GOALS!! SO PROUD OF MY PARENTS!!
@legitmemulous get a room...
@im_allexx @legitmemulous you said it not me ;)
@Itsemmilyyy @im_allexx dirty boy
The night went on and I stuck with Alex most of the night. I was definitely tipsy, and none of the boys would dance.
Every time we drink they just stand and debate about weird topics. I decided to go dance with Natalie and Beth, Georges new girl! I'm so happy for them. And she is totally his type.
"Can we listen to some music that isn't so sad?" Beth asks.
"Well Alex is on aux, so I'll go ask if I can switch!" I ask.
I walk towards the kitchen and see Alex on his phone.
"Hey is it okay if I play some songs?" I ask.
"Of course." He smiles, handing me the cord.
"Why don't you come dance?" I ask.
"It's not my thing." He laughs.
"Oh come on!!! One song?" I beg. "Look the other boys are dancing!"
"Okay fine! And that doesn't count, they're all with their girlfriends!" He says.
"Yes it does! Come on!" I laugh, dragging him into the living room.
I hand Natalie my phone and she puts on some upbeat remix songs. Next George goes over and turns on some old Katy perry to make the other boys mad. Us girls on the other hand were belting out the lyrics having a blast.
"CALIFORNIA GIRLS WE'RE UNFORGETTABLE!" We all shout in unison.
"Alright no more rubbish!" Will says before changing it to some rap music.
We get back to dancing and Alex is just standing by the window with his phone. I go grab his hand and pull him over with the rest of us. He was pretty reluctant at first, but then I grabbed his hands and we danced together. His smile started to grow and all I could think about was just us two in this moment.
-Alex's POV-
I'm not one to dance, but when Emily pulled me over it's like I was in a whole different world, with just us two. She was dancing and having such a good time, and I couldn't help but smile. We were loosely holding hands while we danced with our friends.
After a while we all grabbed some cake, and Emily wanted to take some pictures with the girls, with the balloons, and George was the camera man. I sat back and continued to drink.
I frequently checked her photo of us to see the comments. All of them were super adorable, making me smile to myself. I would love to give her the world. She means the most to me, and I'm not sure if there are any words I could put together, to tell her how amazing she is to me. She's so down to earth, cares for others and is like the girl version of me.
I'm just too scared to do anything about it.
"Hey whatcha doin over here?" Will asks.
"Just hanging out." I sigh.
"Is something on your mind? You know besides Emily." He jokes.
"No, that's just it. I'm just too afraid to make a move." I sigh.
"Oh come on mate, you know she's totally into you. Just go for it." He shrugs.
"I mean yeah, but I'm me." I say.
"And you, are who she's into." He smiles. "It's getting late though, better say something while you have a little bit of liquid courage in ya."
He's right. I drink a bit more, and around this time everyone is starting to crash.
Emily was on her phone about to walk into her room for the night.
"Hey, em! Do you um, wanna come watch a movie in my room?" I ask.
"Yeah sure." She smiles.
We head into my room and she sits on the edge of the bed while I find a movie to pop in.
"Can we watch the incredibles?" She asks.
"Yeah!" I smile.
I pop in the movie and get comfy.
"You can come up here." I say patting the spot next to me. She crawls her way up, taking her hat off and crawls under the covers.
"Is it okay if I do this?" She asks, laying her head on my shoulder.
"Of course." I blush.
I wrap my arm around her small body and pull her closer. She puts her arm around my waist and snuggles up. I couldn't focus on the movie at all. I was too focused on her. I have to do this before she falls asleep
"Hey can I ask you something?" I whisper.
"Yeah what's up?" She asks, sitting up.
"Um, do you want to like- be uh, my you know." I stammer. Wow real smooth you idiot. She starts to giggle. Great.
"Of course." She smiles.
Thank god. I let out a sigh and she gives me a hug.
She looks up at me and gives an adorable smile, her fangs popping out, causing me to smile. I run my hand across her cheek and her smile grows. I'm gonna do it. I let out a sigh and lean in and go for it. I kiss her. At first she was a bit shocked, but then she went with it and her soft lips moved with mine. My heart is racing and I pull away.
"Uh, sorry." I say.
"It's okay. I liked it." She laughs.
I feel complete.

———
Thank you for almost 200 reads!! Please keep sharing and reading and commenting! I can't wait to get my alex hoodie in the mail ahhh!!!!