Vidcon

-Emily's POV-
So it's been a few days and now it's finally time for vidcon, this is actually my second vidcon, the first one was the one in London, so this is pretty scary, LA is huge and this venue is way bigger than the one in London.
I've always kinda had anxiety when it comes to huge crowds, especially this, the London vidcon wasn't terrible, so I was okay over there, but this is a huge difference.
Alex has been so sweet, he makes sure I have my water and talks to me when he sees that I'm about to freak out, or have a panic attack.
We're just now setting up our booth with our merch, it's Alex, George, will, James and I all at our booth. I sit in the middle between Alex and George, which will probably change because I want to be able to hug every one of my supporters that comes to see me.
It's now noon and the event starts at 1, so we all decide to grab a quick meal and some snacks.
We even up running into some other American youtubers, no James yet.
We got subway and I got some extra chips and a water for later on in the day.
We headed back to our booth and got ready for the long lines ahead of us.
"Are you alright?" Alex whispers.
"Yeah, I'll be good." I smile.

About an hour in, and my feet are killing me, but I'm having a great time. And as for George So is he, I'm so glad he was able to actually come, because he's never been to an event like this before. Our merch was also selling well and the first day is already turning out great.
Of course I've gotten a few questions about the James thing, and it's gotten really hard to be nice about it over time.
But I eventually just forgot about it and we all went back to signing things, and taking pictures with the fans.

It's been about 4 hours and the line is not stopping, I guess we had more american fans than I thought, but luckily it was almost break time, and I'm thankful, because I have to pee so bad.
I run to the bathroom and end up running into James on my way out.
"Hi sister!" He squeals.
"Hi sweetheart! How are you?" I smile.
"I'm great! And you? How's Alex?" He smirks.
"We're great, but the line doesn't stop." I groan. "There's a lot more people than expected."
"Oh yeah you'll get used to it though, well I'll come over and see you guys in a bit!" He smiles.
"Bye!" I say.
I head back over to the table where the rest of the boys had met up once more, and started greeting fans again for the last 3 hours we had left for today.

Once we finished up the last of the line, we all went to the lounge and plopped down.
"God I'm kinda glad I don't do these." George laughs.
"Yeah I'm not sure if I'm gonna do this again." I add. "I mean I love meeting them, but you know, some are kinda crazy, and this is tiring."
"Agreed." Alex says.
We all just hang out on our phones for a bit before heading back to clean up.
I ended up meeting David and Liza today, super sweet people, and I also saw James in person for the first time.
I was the lady to finish up cleaning before we had to leave for the night, and I walked back in the lounge, and I saw James and Alex talking, no big deal. But then James went to go kiss him, on the cheek, and Alex allows it, also no big deal right? Until kisses him back for a picture James was taking.
Why would he even do that? Like I guess it's a joke but still? We're a couple, did he think that wouldn't hurt me? Especially because I know he used to have a thing for James, and not gonna lie, James is way prettier, and richer than me, so it kinda stung.
But I pushed past it and grabbed my things and headed to the Uber where George and the others were waiting.
"Are you Alright?" George asks.
"Yeah perfectly fine, just saw my boyfriend give he's old crush a kiss you know, no biggie. I'll be hearing about it all night over Twitter I bet." I sigh.
"Jesus really?" Will says. "James is nice and all, but can't he respect a relationship?"
"Yeah couldn't tell ya. I just want to go sleep." I groan.
Eventually Alex comes out and joins us and we all head back to the hotel. And before I can even get out of the car, my Twitter is already blowing up with that dumb picture. I turn my phone off and storm up to my room.
I hop in the shower and wash off and just stand there for a bit. I'm flustered, and I don't want to lash out on him, but I also want him to know that that wasn't okay with me.
I eventually hop out and change into some pjs, and he's sitting on the bed waiting for me.
"Hey how was your day, bear?" He smiles.
"It was alright. Besides you um, kissing James and vice versa. " I murmur, putting my dirty clothes away.
"Em, I promise it was just a bit of banter, someone tweeted us and asked us to do it for a joke, everyone knows we're still together." He says.
"Okay but my Twitter kinda says otherwise, I'm getting tweets left and right, and it kinda hurts because I know you guys used to have a thing. So I'm sleeping in George's room for the night. Sorry." I sigh.
"It's okay. I love you bear. I'll be better. I promise." He whispers as I head over to George's room

————
Alright guys just updated a chapter for my joji book as well go check it out, show some love, also thank you guys for all the support and comments :) it means a ton to know I have people who actually enjoy what I put out. I'll keep writing for you guys ❤️