Vlogging

-Emily's POV-
"Good morning guys! It's Emily and today I'm going to take you with me, because I'm in Australia!" I whisper. "It's currently 8am and the boys are still sleeping, so that's why this is a bit ASMR. "
I show the camera my outfit for the day, some shorts, with cute Sandals, and some low classic vans, with a Mickey Mouse tee. I do minimal makeup, mascara, eyebrows and eyeliner, and then flat iron my hair.
I then shut off the camera and it's around 9am at this point. The sun is out and it's a beautiful day.
"Alex!! Wake up!" I say jumping on the bed.
"Ugh. Why!!" He groans.
"Because we're in bloody Australia! Get up ya cunt!" I laugh.
He eventually rolls out of bed and throws on some white skinny jeans, a pink camp cast tee, and his pink hat.
We meet the other boys in the lobby for a quick breakfast.
"So where to?" James asks.
"We can go on a ferry ride!" I suggest.

We arrive at the docks and purchase our tickets. I vlog a bit here and there, always making sure to never get George in it.
"Alright so we're now on the ferry, I'm pretty sure the trip we chose was an hour?" I say to the camera.
"It's a bit too warm for my liking." Alex groans.
"That's because you're used to sitting up in a cold flat all day editing videos." I laugh.
"Fair enough." He smiles.
I shut off the camera again, after showing how beautiful the sea is. And then drag Alex up to the front of the boat with me.
"Don't even think about doing the titanic thing." I laugh.
"Damn it." He smiles.
We stand up at the front just admiring the sea. Just the two of us. The boys are probably hiding out of the sun. My phone buzzes and it breaks me from my thoughts.
A text from George. I turn around and catch him behind us. He smiles at me and points at his phone, and then goes back to the boys.
He took a cute picture of Alex and I and sent it to me. Of course just to post on Instagram.

Via Instagram@legitmemeulous, @im_allexx and 32,615 others liked

Via Instagram
@legitmemeulous, @im_allexx and 32,615 others liked.
@itsemmilyyy been here in Australia for 5 hours and we're already burnt to crisps.
Tagged: im_allexx @legitmemeulous
@legitmemeulous pic creds ya cunt.
@itsemmilyyy @legitmemeous I tagged you you mong
@fanfan628 I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA!!
@random772 my parents are adorable.

It's now around 3pm and we find a cute place by the pier to eat. I get some fish and the boys all get burgers and chips. We sit and eat, and a few fans figured out what pier we were at, so we took a few pics. Alex gave George his hat, and George always has a spare bandana on him.
"Thank you guys so much, do you think I could have a picture with all of you together?" A young girl asks.
"Of course!" I smile.
I wave down a waiter and ask him to take out picture for the girl.
After we finish up eating we decide to go to some shops by the pier. Most of the things we find are tourist items, perfect for me.
I end up finding a cute shirt with a little sail boat on it, and a regular "dad" hat with a sun on it.
"Okay guys so we're out shopping around and I picked out this cute blue shirt with a sailboat on it, and this black hat with a yellow sun. What do we think?" I say to the camera.
"Emily stop dicking around!" George shouts at me from the front of the shop.
"Geesh!" I say. I shut off the camera and go pay for my things.
The boys mostly just got small things, like some shot glasses and fridge magnets.
We then catch a ride back to the hotel for some dinner. We all decide to order room service and then just get piss drunk in one of our rooms.
"Okay guys so we're headed back to the hotel, and I think we're gonna order room service for dinner." I say.
"And we're also getting shitfaced!" James chimes in.
"Yes. Also that." I laugh.

"Okay raise your hand if we should get mozzarella sticks, and chicken tenders." Josh says.
Alex and I raise our hands, along with josh.
"Okay and who votes for pizza, onion rings and breadsticks?"He asks.
George and James and then also Alex raise their hands.
"You can't vote twice you nob!" I say.
"Well what if I want bread sticks and mozzarella sticks?" He sasses.
"Okay how about we get, a small pizza, for those who want it, bread sticks, mozzarella sticks, and then chicken tenders for us 3?" I suggest.
"That works. I'll order." Josh agrees.
While josh is ordering, George and James go to the little market right by the hotel to grab some alcohol. Alex and I kick back and go over some of the footage from today.
I also uploaded some pictures I took as well.

Once the food had arrived we all dig in and start eating. James is already starting to drink, and it's only 8pm, this is gonna be a long night.

————
Alright so I'm bad at updating.
Also I literally don't plan out the fan fics I write, I always just make it up as I go, so yeah there's that.
AND 4K reads!!! How crazy!!! Thank u guys :')