Tik toks

-Emily's POV-
I'm just about ready to go and film this dumb tik tok video with the boys. I put on some mascara and my glasses. Yes I have glasses, and no I never wear them. I've maybe had one or two videos with my glasses, but other than that I almost always have contacts in.
I grab both of the boy's hoodies and head on over to Georgie's room.
"Alex you mong! You unplugged the wrong thing! " George yells.
"Well sorry! Your cords are all fucked up so how was I supposed to know what was what!" Alex spits back.
I stand there laughing while the boys try to figure out what lights to plug in and what not.
"Erm, why don't we just do this in the kitchen, there's more room anyway." I suggest.
George stops what he's doing and looks up at me.
"You know what, this is why you're here. You're such a genius!" He says.
"Kiss ass." Alex snorts.
I roll my eyes and start helping them move stuff to the kitchen. Once it's all set up I take a seat in the middle.
"Um, girl, what are you doin?" George says in a sassy tone.
"Um, sitting?" I laugh.
"I know, but this is MY video, so I think I should get the middle. " he says.
"But she's the only girl." Alex says.
"Yeah Georgie, I'm the only girl. " I mock.
"Fine. But you're wearing my hoodie first. " he points.
I agree and we get the video started.

"Can we please not watch anymore tic toks." I groan.
"Wait there's one more I want you to see." George laughs.
And of course he pulls up one of the cringiest ones ever where the person was cosplaying and it made no sense what so ever.
"Oh god, please no." I laugh.
"I feel like you should title this video "Emily tries to not cry for 13 minutes straight"." Alex laughs.
"Really like why would anyone find these enjoyable?" I question.
"Alright that's all for today's video! Hope you enjoyed it! If you wanna see more of these two on here, leave a like and check them out! They're both really close to 1 mil! Let's see if we can get them there! I'll see you guys in the next one." George says.

It's been a while and George has just locked himself away to edit, and so has alex. God these boys need to figure out what time off means. Like yeah they party and stuff, but they are always making or editing something for YouTube.
I take this alone time to just play some Xbox. I know it sounds weird that I actually play when there's not a camera on, but I do genuinely enjoy it.
It's now around 7pm and the boys are still shoved away in their rooms. I decide to go get some nando's and surprise them.
Of course when I leave it's raining and dark out. I hate the weather here sometimes, but it's about winter, so I can't wait for the snow.

"Hey you mugs! I got some nandos!" I shout coming back through the door.
I get to the kitchen and by the time I have the bags set down they're already picking stuff out getting ready to eat.
"Okay so now I know food gets you guys to come out of your hole." I laugh.
"Hey just wait, this is gonna be a good video, you'll see." George snickers.
Oh great. He's probably made a meme out of me. I grab a bit of food and head for the table. The boys go back to their rooms. Typical. I sit and eat dinner alone while scrolling through social media. So many comments about me and Alex, it's so weird. Most people were asking if we had commended our "differences" and became friends, but loads were speculating dating. That's the only thing I hate about doing youtube is that I have no privacy. Tons were saying we'd be cute, making me blush, but if we were to be a thing, I'd like to be private.
"Hey, Um, are you getting loads of questions about... us?" Alex asks coming back into the kitchen.
"Yeah I was just reading some now actually. " I laugh. "Here's one.. "I'm not sure what's going on with Alex and Emily, maybe the video he made was fake and they've actually been together this whole time." That would actually have been so smart!"
"Most of mine say like "Wow Alex you're real dumb if you don't court her." " He chuckles.
"Would you like to go out sometime?" I blurt.
He looks stunned. Oops.
"Um. Yeah actually." He smiles.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to like, freak you out." I laugh.
"No, it's alright, I was actually probably gonna ask you, you know if I ever got over myself and just wasn't a pussy." He says.
"Well one thing you'll learn about Emily is that she's a SAVAGE." George says.
"How embarrassing..." I sigh.
The boys laugh and I sit there and glare at George.
"No but really, em, if you have any cute friends... send 'me my way." He winks.
"George I have no friends!" I laugh.
"Oh yeah." He snorts.
Yet again they're both laughing and I get up and set my dishes away. I go and sit on the couch and Alex joins me. I pop in monsters inc, my all time fave movie and cuddle up under a blanket.
"Mind if I join?" He asks.
"Of course not." I smile.
I lean my head on his shoulder and he drapes his arm around my neck.
The whole time I'm just thinking about us. We have a date. And he actually likes me.