Beach day

-Emily's POV-
The next morning I woke up under Alex's arm, remembering what had happened. I look up and smiled at his sleeping self. I got up and grabbed my shirt and slipped it on and went to the bathroom.
10am.
I showered real quick and threw on some shorts and a simple shirt.
I check on Alex and he's scrolling through Twitter.
I crawl on the bed and cuddle up next to him.
"Good morning bear." He smiles kissing my forehead.
"Good morning." I say back.
We don't talk very much. I just sit and enjoy his warmth until I get a call from George.
"Where are you cunts at!?" He yells.
" well good morning to you too." I laugh.
"Hurry up! We're all waiting to go to the beach!" He says.
"Oh okay! Let me get my suit on then we'll be ready." I say before hanging up.
I hop out of bed and go pick out my suit and Alex gets his trunks on and a t shirt. I go to the bathroom and change into my suit and put my shirt and shorts back on. I grab my sunnies and my hat.
I grab 2 towels and some sun screen and we head to the first floor. In the elevator, I lean into Alex's shoulder and he kisses my head.
"Thank you." He whispers.
"For?" I question.
"Last night." He smiles.
"God you perv." I laugh.
We get off the elevator and the boys are waiting for us in the lobby.
"Good god took you guys long enough." Will fusses.
"Shut up." I sass.
"Too busy getting it In eh?" James laughs.
"Not at all." Alex answers.
"I don't buy it." Josh says.
Alex and I look at each other and both shrug to the group.

We decided to walk to the beach since it was only a few blocks away from the hotel. We made sure to stop and grab some snacks and drinks for the day.
Once we arrive we set up under an umbrella and I immediately put sunscreen on.
"Alex, can you get my back?" I ask.
"Of course." He smiles. He stands up and helps me get my back and I do the same for him. Josh brought a volleyball for all of us to play with.
I slip my shirt back on and my hat as well just to protect my shoulders from the sun.
Being pale isn't fun, especially when you love going outside.
"Hey em! Do you want to come play with us?" George asks.
"Yeah!" I smile. "Come on al."
"Hold on, let me post this." He grins.
"Post what?" I ask.

@emelexstan, legitmemeulous and 36,518 others liked @im_allexx beach babe

@im_allexx beach babe. 🐠🏝
Tagged- @itsemmilyyy
@emelexstan HOW PRECIOUS.
@will_NE fags.
@itsemmilyyy @will_NE tank u pal 💜
@random183 I love you guys.

"Weirdo." I laugh.
I grab his hand and we head over to the volleyball net where the boys are all ready to go.
The teams are, me, George and Alex, against will, Josh and James.

"Oh come on! Emily had to have played in primary school!" Josh pants.
"Nope! Just oddly good at this!" I laugh as we beat them.
I feel my skin starting to get hot and red so I decide to take a break under the umbrella and eat a snack.
Well all someone fit under it, and pull out some water and chips.
We sit in silence on our phones, as we eat. 
I apply more sun screen and then decide to take a dip in the water.
"Race ya." George smirks.
"Oh now Georgie you know this never works." I giggle.
We get set up and wait for the go from will.
"Ready... GO!" He shouts.
We both dead on sprint towards to water, not too sure if George knew how hard it was to run in the sand but I was ready.  I eventually pull ahead and George slows down. My feet eventually reach the cold water and I feel so much better. My body cools off as I walk further into the water.
"Good god is she like an Olympic athlete or something?" James says as him and the other boys run up.
"No, I'm just more physically fit than all of you lads put together. " I laugh.
"Do a back flip then." Josh states.
"Huh?" I say.
"Yeah do a back flip!" Will cheers.
"I can do something close to that, but not sure how well I can on sand!" I say.
I walk out of the water and the boys are standing about calf deep in the water at this point, waiting for me to do some magic or something.
I do my back hand spring successfully and the boys are in awe, and they all clap.
"Can you do more?" Alex asks.
"Maybe like 3?" I respond.
"Do it do it!!" James laughs.
I do 3 in a row and then they all clap again. I go back in the water and we all mess around a bit, play some frisbee and just cool off.
We eventually dry off and pack out things and decide to go get some dinner.

We ended up going to a small burger place for dinner. It wasn't too busy so we didn't really get recognized.
And of course the boys are going nuts about not being able to film so they're all making lists for different videos to make when we get back.
"Since Emily is like a god at everything you and her should do like the yoga challenge or something!" Will laughs.
"Oooh I like that!" I smile adding it to my list.
"I still think you guys should read the fan fictions and watch Emily's reaction." George says.
"How about we do one with Beth too, and then we can sit and make then read the ones about me and you?" Alex suggest.
"Oh god." I giggle.
We go on for a bit and we all have pretty good lists.
- yoga challenge with Alex
- reacting to fan fictions with Beth and George
- stretching for beginners/ my morning yoga
- recreating old childhood photos with George
- reacting to baby photos with Alex

We end up back at the hotel at about 7pm and we all hang out in our room once more.
This time we don't get puss drunk, but just watch movies and hang out.
I eventually decide to shower and get all this sand and salt off. Once I'm finished I put on my pajamas that Alex got me for Christmas and come back out. The other boys are still awake but I'm beat. So I crawl in bed and cuddle up under Alex's arm and fall asleep.
———-
Wow 6k reads already I'm-
So which of those "video ideas"would you like me to make a chapter out of???