Christmas eve

-Emily's POV-
The past few days have been rough. I've been sleeping a lot. I've maybe filmed 1 video, and it was a holiday makeup look, and other than that I've done nothing. I don't want to. George still checks up on me all the time, making sure I'm eating and whatnot.
But today was extremely rough, with the loss of my parents and then what Alex did, I felt like I had no one for the holiday.
Alex has been out a lot, with James, so it hasn't been so hard, but when I see him, I get a pang in my heart.
Beth has come over and taken me out to lunch, but other than that I don't leave.
I just want to know why. What did I do wrong? Did I even do anything wrong?
The girls were coming over so we could do our Christmas. I showered, and put on a flowy shirt and some leggings and fuzzy socks.
I blow dried my hair for the first time and flat ironed it. I put on mascara and my glasses.
It was around 1, so I decided to grab a quick snack before they came over.
When I walk out I see Alex by the fridge and I rush back into my room.
"Emily wait." He says.
I stop in my tracks and wait for him to say something.
"Please let me explain." He sighs.
"Maybe later. I'm busy." I say before running to my room.
I shut the door and slide down and sit on the floor. My heart is racing. I stay there for about 5 minutes before George knocks. I stand up, wipe my tears and open the door.
"Hey Georgie." I sniffle, getting out a smile.
"Hey em, I brought you some popcorn and a tea." He smiles.
"Thank you." I say.
"Anytime. Just want to know you're okay. When are the girls going to be here?" He asks.
"Um I think around 2, so pretty soon." I answer.
"Okay, well let me know if you need anything." He smiles.
I nod my head and he leaves. I shut the door and start munching on the popcorn.

"Aw Emily! These pjs are too cute!" Natalie cheers.
"Oh my gosh and these headbands are adorable! I've actually been wanting one, I just didn't know if I'd look silly!" Beth laughs.
We just finished our friends-mas and it was so wonderful.
Natalie got me a planner and some nice pens, so I can stay organized and plan all my videos, and she also got me some gloves and a matching hat with a Pom Pom on top. Nina got me some new makeup brushes and also a travel makeup bag, and Beth got me some fairy lights for my background in my videos, and then a photo frame with all us girls in it from my one million party.
They help me set up the lights, and I made sure I put the picture frame right next to my computer.
"Do you want to order pizza?" Natalie asks.
"Hell yeah!" Beth cheers.
We order a large pizza with pepperoni and then another large with sausage, and then breadsticks.
When it arrived, we all gathered around the kitchen table. George eventually came out to join, but not Alex.
"I'm going to go take him a piece." George says.
We all nod and he takes a plate and goes to his room. We watch from the kitchen table and wait for what Alex does. He doesn't open the door. George knocks again. No answer.
"Alex? Alex! I've got you some pizza." He says.
Nothing.
He knocks one more time before the door clicks and Alex opens it.
"What! I don't care about the fucking pizza!" He yells. His face is all red, he's been crying.
"Can I come in?" George asks calmly.
Alex steps aside and our eyes meet for a split second. His eyes grow big and then he shuts the door.
"You guys need to talk." Natalie states.
"Yeah he's like fucked up over this."Beth agrees.
"I guess. I just don't know why he'd do that." I shrug.
"I heard from josh that he didn't, he said the girls like trapped him." Nina chimes.
"Okay but like that's always the excuse." Beth says.
"Yeah and it's not like he's hopeless, he could've stopped it. " I say.
"I mean, he is small." Natalie shrugs. We all chuckle.
Maybe it was just the girls.
-George's POV-
"Alex get it together." I sigh, plopping the pizza down at his desk.
"She won't talk to me at all. I tried earlier and she couldn't even look at me!" He says.
"Look I think she's just trying to find a way to cope with it. She's heard all these different things and she saw with her own eyes what happened, she probably just needs some time to think." I shrug.
"I guess." He sighs.
"I can talk to her okay." I say.
"Thanks." He whispers before I leave.
I walk out into the living room and the girls are watching some movie. I go plop down next to Beth and she cuddles under my arm.
"I'm gonna invite the boys over yeah?" I say.
"Sure!" Natalie says.

-Emily's POV-
It's around 9pm and all the boys have been here for a while hanging out with their girls. We were just watching some movies, but I felt uncomfortable, sad and wanted to be alone. Watching them all be happy hurt my heart.
So I got up and went to my room and decided to edit my makeup video a bit.
My upload schedule has gone to shit and I really want to get this video out.

Once I've finished I uploaded it to YouTube, ad this point it was almost midnight, so I decided to just call it quits and go to bed. I changed into some pjs and hopped in bed and turned on Netflix.
I scrolled through and stopped on some baking show.
I watched so much of it it was now 3am. Good god. Good thing I have no plans tomorrow so I can just sleep.
I then heard a knock at the door, and then it cracked open.
No one came in, but a little yellow box was slipped in, with a note attached.

————-
Ayo happy new year!! If you guys want some oneshots/ imagines I'll start another book for those! I'll take some requests, but I don't want to start unless I get a good amount of people wanting them, for Alex, George, will, you name it!!! Hope you enjoy' feel free to message me with a request!