Dirty jenga

-Emily's POV-
"Okay guys so today alex and I went shopping!" I say holding up the bags.
"She means she went shopping." He says.
"Okay don't mind his rude tone, but he didn't plan accordingly so we had to go get some shorts, didn't we?" I sass.
"Yes we did sweetie." He sasses back.
We sit and I go through the clothing we got, and the whole time alex is mocking beauty gurus and such, making me laugh.
"Okay guys, so that's it for our mini haul, and I think this is all I'm gonna vlog for our trip, this is technically a holiday so, I'll get back to my normal uploads once we get back! If you liked a more vlog style video, leave a comment, maybe I'll do more, and I'll see you guys later! Bye!" I say finishing off the video.

It's now about 9pm and the boys are back up in our room for round 2... I guess they haven't learned.
While the boys are starting to drink again, I was finishing up my vlog to finally get something up.
I finished up the last bit as Alex brought me over a mixed drink. I look up at his tipsy self and he's grinning from ear to ear.
"Come on Emily! You've been editing forever!" He slurs.
"You sound like me at 4am when you've been doing the same thing." I laugh.
"You're not wrong." He chuckles.
"Let me upload this first okay?" I ask.
He nods his head yes and goes back to the boys.
I edit the thumbnail and upload the video.
I grab my drink and head over to the boys, in the middle of the floor playing Jenga.
"Whatcha doin?" I ask, plopping down on a pillow next to Alex and George.
"Playing dirty Jenna." Josh answers.
"Oh god. What are the rules?" I question.
"It's literally just jenga, but there's a truth or dare on each block, and when you pull it out you have to do what it says." Will chuckles.
"Okay! Let me go first." I chirp.
I grab an easy middle piece and flip it over once I get it out.
"When was your first shag?" I read out loud.
The boys chuckle and look at Alex and hoot and holler at him. His face gets red and so does mine. But we haven't even had sex. So I don't know what they're on about.
"I've never shagged." I say confidently.
"What! No way." James says.
"Oh come on you've been with Alex for how long?" Will asks. "And you've never let him hit it?"
"Shut it." Alex snaps.
"Nope." I laugh. "I'm serious."
"Wow. What a lady." Georgie laughs giving me a high five.
"Poor Alex." James whispers.

We continue on and I guess every time you move a block, you drink no matter what, so we're all trashed.
"Alright. Oh god. Mine says kiss the person to your left." Josh reads.
We all laugh because the person to his left is James, but James has a girlfriend so he kisses him on the cheek.
"Oh come on mate! That doesn't count." Will says.
"He has a girlfriend! And I'm not gay!" Josh argues.
"Fine, but you have to drink more to makeup for it." Will replies.
Josh agrees and takes 2 big swings of his drink.
It's now George's turn.
"Okay so I have to ding dong ditch 3 places and make it back to the room before anyone opens the door." He chuckles." I got this."
"I don't know Georgie, you're pretty drunk, do you think you can run?" I giggle.
"I got it." He assures.
We all get up and follow him to the door. We all try to keep quiet and we watch him run to the 3 closest rooms, knock and then stumble back into the room.  We shut the door slowly so no one can figure out where it came from and then all started dying laughing.
We got back to the game and now it was my turn again.
"Okay, yay! 2 lies and 1 truth!" I slur.
"Not fair." Alex scoffs.
I giggle.
"Okay so, one time I accidentally hit some bloke in the head with a golf club when I was little, I've owned 3 cats at one time, or I've never smoked weed. Also George can't answer."
" I think the truth is you've never smoked weed." Will blurts.
"No that can't be it, I bet you owned 3 cats, you look like you own cats." Josh laughs.
"I agree with josh." James says.
"Alex?" I say.
"I'd say cats as well, there's no way you could smack someone with a golf club, and I know you've smoked." He laughs.
"You're all wrong!" George laughs.
"Yeah he's right! I did hit someone in the head with a golf club, not on purpose though! He was too close to me and I swung!" I giggle.
"What! I knew it couldn't be the weed, you're literally always high when you edit." Alex says.
"Don't give away my secret!" I laugh.
We all drank a bit more, and eventually James was the one who knocked over the tower, meaning we got to tweet out 5 things on his Twitter.
"Good god please don't get my cancelled from the internet." He sighs.
"We'll try." Josh laughs.
Via twitter
@jamesmarriot : I'm actually a nonce. I love children.
@jamesmarriot : @im_allexx is a god at fifa.
@jamesmarriot : guys I'm okay, I'm just a raging alcoholic.
@jamesmarriot : memeulous is actually my dad and he can have my babies.
@jamesmarriot : I'm deleting my YouTube and no one can stop me.
"Okay those weren't AWFUL." He sighs.
We all laugh and sit back and watch all the confused fans reply.
"Don't delete those! You have to leave them up for at least a day!" I laugh.
We all grab more drinks and sit down to watch a movie. Most of the boys are incoherent, so I help George back to his room. James was okay to get back on his own. And then Alex and I had to tag team to get will and josh back to their rooms. I'm not too drunk, I can still function, but I think Alex needs some sleep.
"Come on al, we should get some sleep." I suggest, washing out the cups and things in the sink.
He comes up behind me and grabs my waist and puts his head on my shoulder.
"I think we should do other things." He whispers.
My face gets hot as he's kissing my neck and my ear.
"Mmmmokay." I murmur.
We make our way over to the bed, lips locked the whole time. Even if it's nearly 1am, our night has just begun...
———-
Okay so I don't do smut very well, Bc to me it's cringe and I just don't wanna even attempt to write it lmao.
:)