Chat with al

-George's POV-
"So. What's the deal." I say bluntly. I guess I should also tell him she's family... but first I just want to know what's going on.
"I- I don't know. I just feel like she's trying to be like you and that was kinda annoying... not coming up with original stuff.." he says scratching his neck, not giving me eye contact. I know there's more...
"Well mate, she's my cousin, and we're pretty alike," I chuckle. "I actually encouraged her to make a YouTube, and she's loving it."
"Oh. I had no clue I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. " he says.
"No it's alright, but yeah we're close, and I helped her out a bit, so I don't mind. Plus her subs seem to enjoy it." I respond.
"Okay but that doesn't explain her living with us." He says, kinda in a mean tone.
"Well, her parents just past away, and I didn't want her to be alone, so I invited her to stay. Sorry I didn't proper ask, but I kinda knew how you felt towards her, after your video and all." I sigh.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I had no idea! " he cries. " I feel awful."
"It's alright mate. She's handling it well. But now that all that is sorted... why don't you really like her? There has to be a reason." I pry. I want to know.
-Alex's POV-
I don't want to tell him I think she's absolutely beautiful. He'll probably hit me... but I guess I have to.
"Uh- Well, I think she's kinda cute. And you know how I get. And when I thought she was just stealing your content it made me upset, I thought she was using you. When I saw your post and she was dressed like you it made me dislike her even more, because then it really seemed like she was using you. And then I hated myself for thinking she was cute because I knew I probably would never meet her. So I just resorted to automatically disliking her. I don't know why I do it. "I sigh.
"Well I knew it!" He smiles. "I give you my blessing, if I want you to be with anyone, it's her. She's a great girl honestly mate, give her a shot, or at least be friendly."
"Oh really? Thank you for not being upset. I really had no clue you were related." I admit.
"It's all cool, but I thought I should let you know the whole situation, because she is sensitive right now about her parents and all... maybe we can all go out sometime?" He suggests.
"Yeah. I'll try. And that sounds good." I smile.
I feel better. But I also feel awful about her parents. It makes me want to immediately delete that video I made..
-Emily's POV-
Well that whole situation was awkward, I try to clear my head and read some YouTube comments from my latest video. Most of them are always super sweet, of course having a mostly girl audience, they thought it was funny, and some of the men thought it was terrible... probably because I'm terrible at rocket league, but I've gotten real good at not letting the comments get to me.
I hear a knock on the door and and turn my speaker down and invite whoever it was in.
It was Alex.
I wasn't expecting him to come around.. I give a small smile and motion for him to come in.
"Um, is it alright if we talk for a second?" He asks shyly flipping his fringe out of his eyes.
"Yeah."I smile.
"Thanks." He says taking a seat on the edge of the bed. I stay at my desk chair. "Um I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being a bit of an ass, I didn't know you and George were cousins, and I'm sorry about your parents. I had no idea."
I sat and thought for a minute. That was super sweet of him to confront me. I smiled, assuring him everything was okay.
"Thank you for that, and yeah, I watched your video... and I can see your point." I chuckle.
His face flushed red. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think you really knew who I was how embarrassing."
"Of course! I actually kinda like them too." I smile, my face now getting red.
"Oh wow. Thanks." He chuckles. "Erm, well I've got a video to go edit, but thanks for talking."
He says before shuffling out of my room. I felt my cheeks get hot and I immediately tried to push those thoughts away. I don't think he could ever like me, most boys don't, I've never had a proper boyfriend actually. Maybe a few little things in primary school when I was about 12, but nothing serious.
I decide to just call it a day and get some sleep. I need to clear my head of all this Alex stuff.
I guess I developed a bit of a crush on him over my time watching his channel, but now I know he doesn't really like me, and I did kind of show up unannounced so that probably made it worse. Even though he apologized, I still feel like I'll be in the way...
-Alex's POV-
Well now I'm all embarrassed... she bloody watching my videos! I would've never expected that, let alone for her to know who I am. Well I was such an arse to her, even though I apologized I feel like she won't forgive me.
And I didn't even mention that I watched her videos... even more embarrassing! She is adorable, and sweet. But I doubt she'll ever fall for me after how I've acted...