Big family vacation

January 18th, 2019
-Emily's POV-
The rest of the holidays were great. We had a wonderful time on New Years with all of our friends. We've all worked so hard this past year, and George, Alex, will, Josh, James, and I all decided we're taking a trip to Australia!
I was so excited! I had gotten packed like 2 weeks early.
We're leaving tomorrow morning, at around 6am, which the boys are not happy about.
It's now around 2pm and I had made some pasta for the boys for lunch. We all decided that everyone would stay over here, so we could all just go together. Alex and I were going to stay in my room, seeing as it would be less awkward for whichever boy stayed in there.
"So who's idea was it to take such an early flight?" Alex asks.
"Uh, me, because when we get there, it'll be night time, so we can go get dinner and go party at a pub!" I cheer.
"Oh god." James laughs.

It's now around 6pm and the boys are just playing some fifa. I decided to take this time to pack all my makeup I wanted to bring.
"Hey what 'er you doin?" Alex asks from the door.
"Just trying to decide on what makeup to bring." I shrug.
"Bear, you don't need all that." He chuckles.
"I know, but just in case we go somewhere nice!" I say.
"You her like 7 items max!" He laughs.
"Fine."
I pick out my most used items and put them in a baggy. I make sure I back all my camera stuff and laptop in my backpack for the flight. And double check my suitcase to make sure I have plenty.
I lay out my outfit for the next morning and go join the boys for dinner.
George ordered postmates and got us pizza. We all sit and enjoy the pizza and afterwards I make sure everyone is all ready to go.
"Guys let's up our bags by the door so we can grab them and go." I say.
"Okay mum." Josh laughs.
"Hey we all have to go to bed early, so that we all get up and we don't miss the flight!" I point out.
I get a collective groans from the boys who are used to going to bed at 3am every morning.
I make sure everyone has outfits ready so there's no dilly dallying in the morning, and make sure everyone has alarms set.
It's now around 10pm and I'm making sure all the boys are going to sleep.
"Goodnight guys!" I cheer.
"Goodnight mum!" They all banter back.
I walk back into my room and Alex lays on the bed.
"You know you kinda are like a mum." He smiles.
"I just want everyone to get some sleep." I shrug. "Tomorrow is a long day."
"And that's why you need to come here and cuddle so we can get some sleep." He says.
"Coming from someone who sleeps at 4am." I joke.

*beep beep beep*
4:30am.
I happily roll out of bed and put my outfit for the day on, just some joggers, trainers and my acid drip internet sensation hoodie in black. I flick on the lights and Alex groans and pulls the covers over his head.
"Come on silly! Get up! The quicker we get to the plane the quicker you can sleep!" I say ripping the blankets off of him.
"Ugh fine!" He groans.
He gets up and groggily puts on his clothes.
I go and make sure the other boys are up before I make everyone a cup of coffee to go.
James and George roll out of their rooms still basically in pjs, ruffled hair and no shoes.
"I made you guys come coffee! Come on we have to leave in 10!" I cheer.
I go back into my room with Alex's coffee and he's just sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Here. " I smile.
"Thanks love." He says, his morning voice very apparent.
We all finally get ready and load the car and I drive us all to the airport.

"Flight 732 to Sydney, Australia now boarding." The attended says over the speaker.
"Fuckin finally." Josh groans.
"You guys are so grumpy! Come on we're going to Australia!" I smile.
We load the plane and I sit by the window next to Alex, who's next to James.
We eventually take off and I'm in awe looking at the sun rise out the window.

Via Instagram Im_allexx, natalieasher, and 26,854 others liked

Via Instagram
Im_allexx, natalieasher, and 26,854 others liked.
@itsemmilyyy in love with the sky 💙🌅
@im_allexx she really got us all on this flight just for this photo
@itsemmilyyy @im_allexx don't give away my secret!
@itsemmilyyystan holy shit you're so gorgeous.
@randomfan739 YOUR HAIR IS GOALS.

"Everyone please make sure your seatbelt is fastened, we aren't now preparing for landing, in Sydney, Australia, we hope you enjoy your stay."
"Guys guys we're here!! Wake up!" I say shaking Alex awake.
"Thank god." Alex groans.

We get all of our luggage and head to the Uber, which is taking us to our hotel. When we arrive we check in and George the boys all have their own rooms, but Alex wanted to share with me.
It's only around 8pm, so we decided that we were going to go out to dinner.
I put on a nice pair of jeans and a sweater, and some boots. I brush my hair and put on some mascara and call it good.
"So where are we eating?" James asks as we're all heading back out for the night.
"Hey I heard this was this cool place that has a bar down the street." Josh suggests.
"Then that's where we're going lads!" George cheers.

———-
Sorry I didn't get this up last night I'm awful I KNOW!!!
Again if you have any requests for one shots message me and I'll start another book :)