Finally better

-Emily's POV-
So this whole concussion thing is lasting way too long. It's been a week and a half, and I'm still recovering. I can at least go outside without glasses on, but only for about 10 minutes. I still can't film, because of the bright lights, and I've been having to wear my regular glasses a lot more, which I hate.
The boys can feel my frustration and they're still being great to me.
Today I'm going to check up with the doctors, just to make sure everything is okay.  I'm feeling tons better, but just to be safe.
It's about noon and I haven't done anything to get ready.  Alex and George are filming, so I go take a quick shower and throw on some leggings and a sweater. I throw my hair into a side braid and head out to the doctors.

"Alright miss Emily, your head scab looks good, and you're now concussion free, it's normal to still get small headaches, just take some Advil, but if they get progressively worse, then come back and we'll check ya out again okay?" The doctor says.
"Yes, thank you so much." I smile.
"My pleasure." He says shaking my hand.
I feel so relieved. I get up and head back to the car. On the way home I stop and get some nandos for a late lunch. Hopefully the boys are done filming by now.
When I pull up I head upstairs to the apartment and the boys are hanging around the kitchen.
"Where'd you go?" George asks.
"Well first I went to the doctors, and I'm all cleared!"I cheer. "And then I got us some nandos."
"Oooh double yes!" George says taking the nandos bag from my hand.
We sit and enjoy our lunch and then after a bit George goes to edit and I go to finally film for the first time in weeks!
"Hey Alex! Do you wanna come help me with today's video?" I ask.
"Yeah what is it?" He asks.
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to do my makeup." I smile.
"Oh god. I can try." He says.
"Yay okay! It was requested." I cheer.
I make sure I grab all my things and set them out in order for Alex.
"Hello everyone! It's Emily and today I'm here with Alex! It was requested for him to try and recreate one of my looks, so I've got everything set out for him, and we're going to see how he does!" I smile into my camera.
I feel so back to normal now. I'm in my element with my boy.
"Alright so do I use this thing first?" He asks.
"I can't tell you." I laugh.

After about 3 hours of filming, and getting my eyes poked out half the time, we finally finished and I didn't look that bad!
"Alright guys so here's the picture he went off of, and here's me!"I laugh. "I'd say it's about a 6.85."
"Oh what! That's rubbish! I did better than that!" He complains.
"Leave a comment down below on how well you think Alex did, and if you enjoyed it, leave a like! And also check out my new merch! And I'll see you guys next time!" I smile.
I shut off the camera and took my makeup off in the bathroom.
Once I'm finished I plug my camera in and plop down on my bed.
"So what's for dinner?" Alex asks.
"Ummm. Pancakes?" I suggest.
"Yes!" He cheers.
We get up and run to the kitchen and whip out the ingredients. I start to mix up the batter while Alex gets the stove ready. He pulls out some bacon and starts making some. Midway through me making the pancakes, I started to get a big headache.
I got a bit dizzy too.
"Hey hey, take a break, I'll finish up, just take a seat and get some water. " Alex says leading me towards the table. "You don't want to over do it."
"I know. I think I'll be okay." I say.
"Still, let me finish up okay. You can go get George." He assures.
"Thank you." I smile kissing his cheek.
I walk over to George's room and knock.
"What's up short stuff?" He asks as he opens the door.
"Alex and I made breakfast for dinner." I say.
"Aw fuck me up." He cheers running into the kitchen.
I trail behind and Alex is plating  the last of the pancakes. He gets my plate for me and brings it to the table.
"Thank you kind sir." I giggle.
"Anything for m'lady." He jokes back.
"Good god." George groans.
We sat down and enjoyed dinner together. I feel so much better now that I can actually function and talk to people without feeling like crap.
Hopefully I stay this way.
Life is nice.
—-
Wow this is shit k BYE