1 million subs

-Emily's POV-
On Friday I woke up super early. And it wasn't because I wanted to... Alex came in and woke me up. Weird.
"Get up get up!! We have so many places to go to today!" He yells.
"Good god. It's only 9am!" I shout.
"Come on!! Get ready!" He says.
"Okay okay!"I groan.
I roll out of bed, and get up to go shower.
"Oh, wear something nice." He whispers.
I chuckle and head to the bathroom. I shower real quick and then get out, put on a cute pair of jeans, a striped shirt and a jean jacket. I wore my grey timbs, and put on some winged linger and mascara, and blow dried my hair straight. I spray some perfume and head back to my room, where Alex is there waiting for me, in a nice button up, and slacks. With his hair done to the side, with his nice new haircut.
What a cutie. I blush and he stands up and grabs my hand.
"Lets go!" He smiles.
"Can we at least get breakfast first?" I groan.
"Yes, that's the first place. Our coffee shop." He smiles.
Aw.
"Our coffee shop?" I question.
"I mean, uh yeah. I feel like that could be our place." He says.
"Oh. Sounds good." I smirk. My face getting hot.
He drives us to the coffee shop and we both order breakfast.
"That'll be 23£" the cashier said.
I go to get out my card and Alex whips his out quicker and hands it to her. I roll my eyes and pull out a 20£ note and hand it to him.
He refuses and then finishes the order and we head to our seat.
"Here Alex." I say.
"Nope." He says.
"Please?!" I beg.
"No." He responds.
"I told you I'd get the next one!!" I cry.
"When you're with me, you don't pay." He smiles.
"Ugh. Fine. But if you find a random £20 don't come to me cause it didn't come from me." I laugh.
"Oh uh huh." He says.
I eat my toast with eggs and Alex got some waffles with bacon. We sit and enjoy our meal with some tea. By this time. It's 11, we had sat and talked for 2 hours.
"Alright are you ready for your next place?" He asks, opening my car door for me. He's being such a gentlemen and I'm loving it.
He gets in and we drive more downtown London.
We pull off at the children's museum! I loved this place when I was little! Every time I came to visit Georgie, we would always go.
"Aw I love coming here!" I smile.
"I know, George told me, and I thought it'd be a nice date." He blushes.
We park and enter and get our tickets. I have a membership, so we get in for cheap.
We first go to the fossils section which is my favorite section.
I was standing in awe, just taking in every fossil.
"Come on lets go to the race car section!" He says grabbing my hand and pulling me along I snap a pic.
Via Instagram: @itsemmilyyy

Im_Allexx, legitmemulous and 18,732 others liked Children's museum

Children's museum. 💙 tagged: im_allexx
@randomfan71 I SHIP IT
@willNE @im_allexx get it in!!
@im_allexx @willNE fuck off.
@fanfan272 what is happening?? Are they together???
I posted a picture. Hesitating to or not, but the reactions were wonderful. Everyone is asking if we're a thing and I love it because neither Alex or I will address it.
After we finish up at the museum, it's around 2pm and we're both starving again.  We get some McDonald's and head over to the shopping center.
"Oh no alex why would you take me here!!" I whine.
"Because, I see you work real hard on all your videos and you need some 'me time' so I though we could go shopping." He smiles.
"Oh my god." I laugh.
He even went into all the girly stores with me while I spent my money. I'm not super girly, so I got a few sweaters and some jeans and a new pair of vans. I was ready to go, but Alex had other plans.
We were stuck in GameStop while he made me wait for him to pick out a new game to try, for what could have been possibly 45 minutes.
"Alex can we pleeeaaasssee go?? It's nearly 6pm!" I whine
"Give me like 5 more minutes." He asks.
I groan and go back and look at all the games I had already gone through. Alex, not even looking at the games, but at his phone.
"Alex you're not even looking at the games!" I say.
"Uh, Yeah. We can go." He says before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.
When we arrive home, he helps me with my bags, and I open the door to see balloons and cake and all of our friends!!
"Congrats on 1 million!!" They all shout.
"Aw oh my god, you guys are amazing!" I coo.
I go and hug all of my friends and then Alex.
"Thank you for today. And then for this as well." I smile.
"Of course, now lets go celebrate, we just hit 1 MILLION!!!" He shouts.

———-
Alright kinda trash but I want more alone time with Alex and Emily.. but Alex just hit 1 million so I figure this would've been kinda fitting, getting in that he hit 1 mil and then also some alone time with the characters was my goal :)