Surprise party

-Emily's POV-
"Oh my gosh you really threw me a party!" I exclaim, hugging George.
"Yes! It was a welcoming party and also a way for you to make some new friends, so you're not stuck with me and Alex all the time." He jokes.
"Hey what's wrong with that!" Alex laughs.
I grab a mixed drink and write my name on the cup and head to my room to change. I grab my memeulous hoodie and slip it on and just a vans SnapBack to keep my hair out of my face for the night. I walk back out to everyone dancing and having a good time. I grab my drink and stand by the not dancing Alex.
"Do you not dance?" I shout over the loud music.
"Not really my thing." He shrugs.
"Me either." I laugh.
I finish my mixed drink pretty quick and go make another, bringing back alex one too.
"Thanks!" He smiles. "Wow this is good!"
"I know. I make a pretty mean drink." I laugh.
"Hey Emily! This is Nina, she's dating josh!" George says.
"Hi! It's a pleasure!" I smile sticking out my hand.
She pulls me in for a hug and I hug back. Oh I love drunk people.
"Let's go dance!" She says, "I brought a few girl friends!"
I look over at Alex and he motions for me to go on, and I look back and roll my eyes as she drags me towards the living room.
— Alex's POV—
She looked so adorable in that pink hoodie, with her hair just in a side braid with that hat on. She was dancing with her new girlfriends, looking happy as ever. Every time she smiled I could only focus on her sharp fangs. They were her staple. I could feel myself staring, smiling, so I walk over to will and George, hoping to get my mind off of her for a bit.
"What's up you cunt!" Will slurs.
"Shut up you nonce!" I say.
"Yeah, don't distract him from googling over Emily!" George laughs.
I punch his arm.
"What! I totally saw you checking her out! " he says.
"Okay but keep it down you mong! " I yell.
"Awww alex!! How cute!" Natalie says.
"Great, look what you've started!" I shouted. I don't want her knowing.
"I promise I won't tell!" Natalie exclaims.
I sigh and continue my drink. Emily shortly comes back to the kitchen for her third drink. I poor her her mixed drink and hand it to her.
"Thank you, Mr. Bartender!" She giggles. She's so precious.
"Wait Emily! Come back!" Will says. Oh god.
"Alright. Both of you smile. " George says.
We both look at each other and shrug and then show our teeth.
"Josh!! Come help!"George yells. Josh hustles on over.
"Alright, who do you think has better fangs." Will states.
"Hmmm, they both got some pretty good chompers, but Emily's are sharper, so I'm gonna have to say hers." Josh concludes.
"Are you nonces really debating over our teeth!" She exclaims.
"I mean alex does have some nice ones too, plus his lisp is kinda nice, it adds to his personality." George says, completely ignoring Emily.
I start to chuckle, as I'm starting to get tipsy.
Emily eventually walks away, and the lads don't even notice.
And I go back to admiring her.
—Emily's POV—
Well that was just weird.. the boys arguing over my ugly teeth! I've never really liked my "fangs" but everyone else seems to. I go back to dancing with my new friends and I'm having tons of fun! I'm starting to get drunk but I don't care.
Even though I'm dancing, and socializing, I'm just thinking about Alex. I just want to talk to him more.
While I'm dancing with my girls, some tall random guy, Josh brought comes up to me...
"Hey! I'm harry! You're super gorgeous!" He smiles.
Probably harmless.. or I thought. I smile and introduce myself and then he joins our group. He started to dance closer and closer to me and I kept trying to move away. He then grabbed onto me and I yanked away and ran to the kitchen.
"Is everything alright?" George asks.
"Um, yeah that Harry guy was being creepy, grabbing me and stuff." I spit out. I'm so nervous and creeped out!
"He what?" Alex asks, getting defensive.
"He was friendly at first, but then he tried to grab onto me and stuff!" I cry.
"I'll go talk to him." George says. "Stay here with Alex and will. "
I agree and he goes over and tells the bloke to leave, making me feel relieved inside. I fill up my cup again and decide to just stay over with the boys.
I stay quiet and just sit in on the conversation. Alex has also gone quiet. He was still drinking, but sitting on his phone. He eventually gets up and storms off. What's wrong?
"What happened?" I asked.
George shrugs. "Maybe you should go ask. "
"Oh I bet that will work out well." I scoff.
George wiggles his eyebrows at me.. what a weirdo. Does he know something I don't?
I put down my cup and go knock on Alex's door. No answer.
"Alex!" I say.
I heard him shuffle and then open the door.
"Can I come in?" I ask.
He doesn't say a word and just lets me in and then shuts the door.
"What's wrong al?" I ask, taking a seat on the bed.
No response. I give him a minute. He goes back to his editing.
"Alex?" I ask again.
He turns around in his seat, glaring at me. My small smile leaves my face and I slump down.
"Did I do something?" I ask.
"No I just.." He trails off.
"What?" I say.
"I bloody like you okay!" He shouts.
Oh.
————
Omg this is bad... but I hope you guys are enjoying so far, leave a comment or some suggestions maybe! :)