More than just a broken car...

-Emily's POV-
"Dammit they took my mic!" I cry.
"It's okay we can get you a new one." Alex says.
"Who would do this?" Beth asks.
"Fuck I wish I knew. They also took my shoes and all my change i left in here." I sigh. "Oh great and also my vlogging camera is gone."
"Hey em it's alright they took my shoes too." George chuckled.
"Well I'm pretty sure like everywhere is closed for the night, and of course it's snowing, so what are we gonna do?" I ask.
"I can go get a trash bag, it'll look like rubbish but it'll keep the snow out." Alex suggests.
"That works." George agrees.
Alex runs back up to the flat to get some tape and a bag while the 3 of us watch the car.
Alex comes back down minutes later with the supplies and we cover the broken window and tape it up.
We then make sure everything is at least locked, which there's no point now because there's NO WINDOW. And head back up for the night.
"Alex I can't afford new things right now!" I cry.
"I know I know you can use mine until you can Okay?" He smiles, giving me a hug.
"Thank you." I grin, giving him a kiss.
"Hopefully some place will be open tomorrow so we can get that fixed as soon as possible." He sighs.
"Yeah that's gonna cost a fortune too." I groan.
"We can all pitch in." He says.

It's the next morning and I woke up early specifically so we can go get this stupid car fixed.
"Guys are you ready?" I ask, poring my tea into a to-go mug.
"Yeah lets go figure this shit out." George sighs.
We all make our way out to the car and of course, it's even worse out Than it was last night, slick and full of snow. And of course, can you guess what I did?
I slipped and fell right on my arms.
"Fuck!! Alex! George!" I call
"Em are you alright??" Alex says, running up to aid me.
"No, I - I think I broke my arm." I cry.
"Oh god, George start the car! We're going to the hospital!" Alex yells.
"Oh Jesus." George sighs.
Alex helps me up and I try to move my arm, and yep it's broken. I cry out in immense pain as I climb in the back seat of the cold car.
Alex holds my arm in place as George drives as fast as he can, without breaking the law, to the hospital.

"Okay ms. Emily, you've seemed to have broke your arm in 2 spots, you broke both bones in your arm." The doctor says.
"How long will that take to heal?" I sigh.
"Probably no longer than 8 weeks. " he answers.
Great.
I get my cast put on, I chose plain black, and we're on our way. The doc gave me some meds just Incase the pain gets any worse, but hopefully I'll be okay. It just sucks because it happens to be my dominant hand.
George drops Alex and I off at home before he goes to get the car fixed.
It's now about noon, since we had that small setback, so alex and I order in some food.
"Can you help me?" I chuckle, as I try to put on a hoodie.
"Oh no, I'm gonna turn into your caretaker." Alex laughs.
"Ooh sounds fun for me!" I joke. "I'm gonna go try and film this just to get this out there."
"Okay, let me know if you need help." He smiles, kissing my head before I walk off to my room.
I eventually, after a long 30 minutes get things set up to film this dumb video.
This is the last video I want to be filming. I just don't want to let my subs down.
"Here I brought you so- oh my god let me get this." Alex sighs As he walks in watching me try to set up my light.
"Thanks." I laugh. "This is going to take some getting used to."
"Come on lets film." He says.
"Hey Guys it's Emily! And today, I broke my arm!" I laugh.

Once we finished up, there isn't much editing since it's just a straight forward video, and of course Alex I insists on doing the editing.
It's now 3 and George is back with the new window.
"Thank god they could fix it." I sigh.
"Yeah they were kinda assholes at first but like, what am I supposed to do about someone breaking in our car?" He sasses.
"We already filed a police report too, so if they find any of our things at like a pawn shop they'll let us know." Alex confirms.
God this day has just sucked. I've never actually broken a bone before so, we'll see how long I can last before I freak out and try to rip this thing off.
The rest of the night alex was being super sweet and super caring, getting me things, and just being a total sweetheart.
He knows I'm not completely helpless, but he feels like he needs to do everything when he really doesn't.
Since we're probably gonna get snowed in for a while, George went out and got some groceries, and also picked Beth back up on his way home.
The 4 of us played games all night just enjoying each others company, trying to forget this awful day.

———-
Okay so I promise I'm not stealing anyone else's book, someone commented and told me I was, just cause there a was a couple similarities , if something doesn't like click with you, ask and I'll explain it better, sometimes my words don't come across the way I think about them in my head, so please don't hate, and also enjoy :) love all of you who are supporting this.