Chapter 10 (picture of Jace)

hey guys, sorry for the waittt !! fan, commment voteeee i love yeeeww ;33

oh, and the guy on the side is the guy who called her angel! :33
greeneyedhottie

______________________________________________________________________

I blush profusely but look up at the foreign name, eyes staring at his lips in confuse but also in the want for him to say it again. Angel? I mouth the word at him confused, brow creasing as to why he said that. My eyes meet his green ones again.

~~~

'Well. Since you won't tell me your name. And you are beautiful-' I shook my head and look at him like he was crazy but he ignores me, '-I decided that I'm going to call you Angel,' a full-blown smile etches his lips and I couldn't help but stare at his perfectness, noticing how his eyes lit up with the smile and making me want to touch him.

I blinked and stepped closer unconsciously as I examined his face. His smile never drops as he watches me closely, curiously. I open my mouth to say something, my hand in the air as if about to touch him, my heart thumping faster than it did when I was running, breathing quickening. But when I blinked again I realised what I was about to do and I quickly pull my hand away and step back hastily, heat flooding my cheeks quickly. I walk off.

What the hell was that?

I swallow and could feel my heart rate still tripled, my skin tingling at the thought of touching him. What would have happened if I did? Did he care? Why do I feel this way?

My pulse quickens even more as I hear his footsteps catching up and I could feel my head throbbing from all the thoughts and questions. Why must he follow?

'You know, I haven't seen you around lately. Thought you had died,' he jokes, his voice shaken slightly. Is it because of me or from running? Running most definitely, how can I think such thought?

I glanced at him quickly, my cheeks heating immediately before looking away.

I guess you could say that. I answered him in my mind.

'Do you ever wish you could talk?' he asks. I turn to him and he watches me. I can, I mouth a small, very small smile reaching my lips with amusement.

'Oh,' he mumbles and this time it's him who's blushing as he looks away from me. A smile reaches my lips this time but I slap my hand across my mouth. Smiling's bad. I can't be happy. Happy is wrong. My smile drops along with my hand and my pace quickens.

He glances at me and frowns. 'Why did you hide your smile?' he asks but I only look away and down at my feet, hair hiding my face from him.

A phone is suddenly in front of me and I stop quickly, startled. I stare at his outstretched hand with the Nokia E63. Not the newest phone but a phone either way.

I give him a confused look but he smiles at me softly, 'I want you to have it,' he shrugs, a sheepish smile on his face, 'I'm getting a new phone tonight and I'd really like to… you know… talk more…'

I blush and shake my head as I stared at his outstretched hand. I couldn't take the phone. Is he crazy? And for one, I wouldn't even know how to use it!

'Please? For me? And, if you ever need someone… call me. Or text whatever-' he shrugs again cheeks a rosy pink that I wasn't sure if he was blushing or is just cold.

I bite my lip and stare at the tempting phone in his hand before tentatively reach out my hand, as if waiting for something to happen. For him to pull his hand back and laugh at me. For him to hit me the moment I touch it.