Chapter 15 (picture of her father)

Hey guys, I'm soooooo sorry for the slow update!! had no internet for agessss and was so busy! so frustrating! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

but in the mean time... enjoy the chapter! :33

xoxox

(picture on the side is Claire's father..)

_______________________________________________________________

‘Fashion time,’ he says loud and playfully as he turned and gave me a cheeky grin, one that I knew and was always slightly afraid to see ever again.

Oh goodness. I can only guess what he had in mind.

~~~

'Mack, I'm not doing it,' I say in both shyness and dread.

'Aw, c'mon B, twirling around in clothes isn't that hard y'know?' Mack encourages, a grin on his face as he sat on the middle of my bed and stared at me with my arms crossed and frowning in the middle of the room.

'No.'

'Yes.'

'No!'

He rolls his eyes and slides off the bed, moving to me, taking my hand, and then pulling me into the walk in closet.

'Hmm, let's see...' he pulls out a summer dress with flowers and I look at him horrified. He smirks. 'Put this on, with stockings, a cardigan and winter coat over the top.'

I couldn't help but laugh then, despite his warm hands pushing the clothes into my hands as he shuffled us out. 'You're either gay or a wannabe fashion designer.' I teased as he brought me to the big bathroom.

'I'm neither. Just an everyday guy who knows what he likes on a girl.'

‘Aside from no clothes?' I ask dryly, cocking my brow.

He pulls a thinking face for a second before shrugging, a smirk on the end of his lips. 'Aside from that of course.' He winks.

I roll my eyes and push him out the bathroom. 'That's a horrible thought,' I mutter shutting the door on him and knowing he was going to wait in my room til I was done.

After my shower and eventually pulling on the crazy looking clothes I stared at my reflection self-consciously in the mirror, noticing how the top of the sleeveless summer dress clung to my chest and made it seem bigger before puffing out slightly from a few inches under my breasts, the stockings adding a little bit of warmth. I shrugged on the black cardigan that fell just below the waist and was long enough to reach and cling to my wrists. I tilted my head staring at the beauty before me. The person in the mirror doing the same.

This wasn't me. It can't be.

Her eyes twinkled in surprise but as I focused closer they seemed... dead. My head tilts a little more and sadness portrays in the girls eyes before her long blonde hair fell and covered her grey eyes. She was skinny and by looking you could tell she was once anorexic but by the bigger chest and better bones you can tell she was getting fed better. Getting taken care of…

'Claire, you done? Jace is waiting downstairs.' A voice says out of nowhere as they knocked on the door. A yelp slips out of my lips as I practically jumped a metre.

'Y-yeah, coming,' I stuttered, cheeks heating almost immediately at the thought of Jace and how this was all actually happening.

To me...

I grabbed the red winter coat, bright amongst my pale skin and light hair colour, before shrugging on the knee length jacket, thankful for the cover, safety and warmth it somewhat brought me.