Chapter 16 (picture of Jace)

Hey guys, big thanks to all you readers, silent or not i love you !

...creepy or?.... oh well!

please vote or comment, fan if you can. please and thank you xox

p.s picture on the side is , yes indeed, Jace! ;3

anyway, enjoy my lovelys <3

http://www.wattpad.com/8629506-things-and-stuff-goodbye read pls xoxo

________________________________________________________

‘Nemo,’ I said quietly, looking over at Jace and shuffling toward him closer, hiding behind him almost to get away from the glaring girl and making him turn. ‘I want to watch Finding Nemo.’

~~~

‘Nemo it is,’ he grins handing the girl some money who gratefully smiled at him, teeth and all.

I couldn’t help but stare at her then as she tapped stuff into the computer and whatnot, Jace making small talk politely. She was so pretty. Why can’t I smile like that?

I blushed as she suddenly looked up, ducking my head down, hand loosening around Jace’s warm ones and wanting to let go, when his hand tightened around mine slightly I realise I was contemplating about running off. I didn’t.

‘Here you go, enjoy the movie.’

And with that we walked off, Jace leading us to the snacks area as my cheeks still burned. ‘You’re so cute,’ he says quietly making me stand in front of him. Before I could move to stand behind him again his arms wrap around my waist, gentle but securely as he places his chin above my head.

My cheeks burned profusely and I stared down at my shoes as he pulled me against him but we were at the front of the line before we knew it.

‘Why did you ask me to come?’ I ask quietly, intertwining my fingers with his as we sat on one of couch/chair things in one of the corners; away from eyes.

He turns me then so he could look at me but I suddenly find his shirt the most interesting thing ever. He tilts my head up so I had no choice but to stare into his sincere green ones. ‘I like you Claire. Is that so hard to believe? I like you.’ By the time he said “believe” I was staring down at his lips then, finding them the most amazing thing ever as I shivered slightly, those beautiful tingles rushing through me.

Not knowing what to say I pressed my lips against his, and, like I seem to be doing a lot lately, I catch him off guard but when he hadn’t kissed me back I thought it was wrong of me before I quickly pulled away just as quick as I kissed him. ‘Sorry I-’ he cuts me off this time as his soft lips found mine, a hand cupping my cheek gently while the other tangled in my long hair.

Soft. Warm. So gentle…

When he finally pulls away after no longer than a few seconds I find myself frowning at the loss of touch but he only smiles fondly at me as he caressed my cheeks, running his thumb across my bottom lip as he stared at it intently. ‘The movie’s starting soon. We should go,’ he say, voice deeper than usual.

I bite my lip to hide a smile before nodding and getting up.

Nemo. Nemo. Nemo. Nemo.

Up until half way to the movie I finally acknowledged my need to pee as much as I wanted stay where I was; all warm and cuddled up against Jace. But I had to go.