Fifteen years till Bonfire night

A small, sniffling five year old child potters at full speed across the crowded playground. He's walking awkwardly, with a slight hobble to his step, and his small brown eyes are trained towards the ground in shame. Jeers fly around the playground, a few aimed towards him, which he tries his best to ignore as a lump forms in his quivering throat and his bottom lips juts out. He tries his best to cover the wet patch staining the crotch of his school trousers, but his small fingers proved no match for the surface area of the dampened material. So far it seemed no one noticed, but a group of boys containing his elder brother were coming closer and closer.

He let out a soft whine, as unshed tears collected in his eyes when he saw them coming nearer and nearer from behind him. He prepared himself for chorus' of snide, demeaning comments, they were already  shouting but from behind the scared child meaning they hadn't yet seen the evidence of his 'accident.'

Suddenly a pair of pale hands, holding an orange juice box was holding him. "It's okay, Kookie..." a hushed voice lisped, before a small body positioned themselves to be in front of the scared pants wetter, small chubby fingers wrapped themselves around Jungkook's neck and a large smile bobbed into his view. "Jiminie?" Jungkook's brown orbs were wide in a mixture of hope, curiosity and admiration. Jimin neglected to answer the taller, and Jungkook was taller even if they were both tiny. Delicately, making sure not to hurt the younger, Jimin placed his feet on top of Jungkook's, mimicking the ballet dancer's he'd seen on tv.

"It's a game..." he whispered into the bruntette's ear when the large group of even larger boy's got closer, well they weren't that large, it's just that Jungkook and Jimin were very very small. The small brunette grinned gleefully when he finally understood, he may not have been very strong for his age but Jimin was considerably small so Jungkook could happily plod along, his wet patch completely covered thanks to the raven-haired child.

When they finally reached the toilet Jimin made sure his friend had ultimate privacy by shooing the children from the year below out the classroom, mimicking the tut of his teacher and the way she put her hand on her hips. Once there was definitely no possibility of anyone from the classroom walking in to find a distraught Jungkook holding his wet, smelly underwear Jimin ran to fetch his pe kit, so Jungkook could borrow his small sweats. The pair stayed in the toilet for the rest of their break time, trying their best to clean Jungkook's clothes based on what they'd seen their mother's do. Of course, this resulted in the sink overflowing with masses of bubbles, eventually flooding the classroom outside the door.

Fifteen years later Jimin was once again nursing Jungkook in a bathroom, he was crouched over the toilet groaning in his discomfort between his episodes of violently choking up the contents of his stomach. It had turned out fourteen was a lot of beers. Jungkook had been downstairs leaning against Jimin when the first round of vomit had come, he'd tried his best to keep his food down, he really had, but it proved too difficult and his new white shirt was soon covered. Jimin rushed him to the nearest bathroom, as Taehyung had thankfully been close enough to scream directions without actually helping Jimin carry a queasy Jungkook upstairs.

When they finally arrived the brunette lurched out of his hyung's grasp to the toilet, throwing his shirt off in the process as it was thoroughly drenched. Jimin picked it up using the tips of two of his fingers and made a mental note to grab a plastic bag in order to carry it home. He timidly made his way over to the grunting Jungkook, very much intimidated by his presence even whilst he was moaning in discomfort. He, naturally, went to pat the back of the younger but his hand stopped awkwardly,  hovering when he realised he would he come in contact with the bare, broad expanse that was Jungkook's back. He dropped his hand weakly, and instead opted to half pat half stroke Jungkook's soft locks for the next fifteen minutes until the younger was finally finished.

The brunette flopped backwards, landing on the tiled floor with a plop and leaning against the wall behind him with sweat cascading down his forehead. "I'm fine, " he uttered when he saw the concern staining Jimin's expression, his breath heavy. "Really..." he smiled half-heartedly, yet his voice was still strained, the constant sway of his upper body showed he was still very much intoxicated. "Just let me put you to bed..." Jimin sighed, talking more to himself than the brunette.

That night was the first night in the whole of their college experience that Jimin was oblivious to the world when Taehyung came home. Instead, the short raven-haired boy was lying on his bed facing the ceiling, hugging one of his pillows to his chest. Taehyung was about to comment on the odd state of his best friend but could only gag when a rancid, acidic smell danced around his nostrils.

"Why does it smell like puke in here?" the blonde-haired exclaimed, trying to decipher the source of the stench. Jimin simply ignored him, tracing the excess thread hanging off of his pillow. The room was shrouded in darkness, broken only by the intrusive beam of the moonlight, Jimin was never the type to enjoy nighttime, so he was surprisingly idle. "What's going on with you?" Taehyung chuckled, pulling his shirt off as he wandered in the direction of his bed. Jimin simply hummed in return, a faint smile graced on his feelings. "I'm your best friend! You have to tell me!" The blonde haired whined, pulling his jeans down to jump into bed in his underwear. However, Taehyung was met with silence, and just as he was drifting off to sleep Jimin whispered into the darkness.

"He was drunk, yes, very drunk...but he spoke to me,"