Eight years after Bonfire Night

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted up the stairs as he picked up their two-year-old toddler; Jae and sat him down next to his twin sister; Jina. "Yes baby?" his husband shouted back, who was trying to quickly get dressed before getting back on baby duty. "Jae's lost Cooky can you see him up there?" Jimin paused as he listened to the sounds of his lover shuffling around upstairs in search of son's hand-me-down stuffed bunny, "Jina has Chimmy though, right?" he heard Jungkook shout loudly alongside the sound of a zip, which was most likely his husband putting on his jacket.

"Of course she does! Jina's more organized than us!" after a low chuckle and few more minutes of searching Jungkook bounded down the stairs holding his son's pink rabbit. "Here," he grinned handing the pouting boy his toy. "Now you can both have your nap." he ruffled both of his children's hair and guided them to be lying down in their crib. Jimin stood behind, watching in admiration, pride and love.

When the twins had their eye's shut and were adequately snoring Jungkook and Jimin sneaked into their dining room and sat at their table, utilising the opportunity to relax. "How's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, "still torn over the affair?" His husband nodded in return, rolling his eyes. "Those two have been after each other for almost longer than we were..." he laughed "now Yoongi's married and he's still going on secret dates with Taehyung- it's ridiculous. Hoseok agrees."

"Better them than us." Jungkook shrugged, leaning forward to kiss his lover. "I can't imagine being married and feeling the need to date other people." he grinned "I've got all I need here."

Jimin blushed, not surprised that even after he and Jungkook were married for so many years he could still make him weak at the knees.

"Sure you may be small, really really short...but you're enough."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Of course, Jimin's screaming awoke Jae and Jina and Jimin and Jungkook had to spend the next hour and half calming them down before Namjoon and Seokjin arrived for their double date, but it was still worth it.